week 5: day 1. WEIGH IN

Options
ONE MORE WEEK.

How We Feeling???

Let's Get Into It:

Start Weight:170

Todays Weight: 159

I Lost One Lb Since Last Week. I Lost Such A Big Amount Last Week, I Was Happy Just To Maintain It.

My Original Goal Was 157, I'm 2 Lbs away! So, I'm Sticking To My Original Goal.

Has Your Goal Changed Since Day 1??

Replies

• xprincesspunkyxx
    xprincesspunkyxx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SW:250
    CW:234 lost 7lbs this week!

I'm not really sure how I did it but, I did. This week has been very rough with the trainer, my body is screaming! This was my first week working with them and I plan to only do it for a month. I'm trying to get use to working all my muscles again and each set takes about 4 days to be pain free after being worked. I look and feel amazing though!

My goal was to lose 14lbs but I've blown past that already by 2lbs.

Let's add another 4lbs to my goal and see what happens next week! :wink:
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Today I was 241. Not even quite halfway to my original goal of a 15-lb loss over this challenge, but a loss is a loss and considering how wild my week has been, I'll take it!

My food has been all over the place, low some days and over some others. but i was also very active, lots of heavy lifting and wielding power tools and up and down ladders and stuff, so I guess it all came together somehow.

Right now my goal has been revised to just at break into the 230's. At this rate I'm sure I can do at least that. Next challenge I'll figure out something realistic.

How am I feeling? TIRED LOL
  • manders0523
    manders0523 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!!!

SW:233
    CW: 222.8 (Down 3.8 lbs this week)

I am 2.8 lbs from my goal. I hope to hit is next weekend. My calories have been fine. I wish I had more of a choice of things to eat. I need to hit the store when I get some free time and money.

I have started training for my first 5k! I will be doing a 5k walk in June and then the Color Run in July. Then I plan on registering for the Glo Run in Aug. I am stoked about it. I can't run worth my life, but I have always wanted to do a 5k and now I am doing three this year. I can jog for a good 4 mins straight lol. I am working on it and hope to get my 5k in under 45 mins. I guess I'll have to see.

I feel determined!
  • missy_girl001
    missy_girl001 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    SW: 165 CW: 160

I'm only half way to my original goal, and since I'm going on vacation on Thursday, I doubt I'll drop the additional 5 lbs to reach my target … but fingers crossed.

Despite not making it to 155 lbs, I've been pleased with my progress. I've reduced my workouts per week slightly, but I'm ok with that since it's probably more sustainable lifestyle change.

I think what's thrown things for a loop beside eating out more than normal, is my favourite deep water aquafit instructor is off with a fractured foot. We've had a few cancelled classes and some random subs whose work out have been somewhat sub-par so that's a been a bit of a bummer.

I doubt I'll be able to weigh in until I'm back from Hawaii, but I'll see if I can find a scale. Have a great week everyone! :)
  • mlm5537
    mlm5537 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW: 155.5 CW: 149.2

Under 150!! Woohoo!!! Still not even close to my goal of 140 for this 5 week challenge, but still feeling good today. Started bikram yoga over the weekend, and so far I LOVE IT. (Disclaimer: I know some people are very strongly ANTI-bikram. I did my research before beginning and decided it was a safe and reasonable choice for me.)

Leaving for vacation Saturday and the goal is to weigh in under 147 that morning. For the week I am on vacation, my goal will be to maintain.

Thanks for the support guys!
  • lwynd002
    lwynd002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    SW: 144 lbs
    CW: 138.8

I was super excited to see this number as I haven't been under 140 for the longest time...I hope to drop at least 1 more pound by the end of this!

In about 2 weeks, I have my brothers graduation and birthday trip! I tried on some of my summer clothes and I was surprised that I was able to zip them up with only a little fat rolling over... Gotta keep going!!
  • missy_girl001
    missy_girl001 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Clothes that were too tight but now fit is one of the best feelings! And a definite motivator.
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I broke into the 230's today! And a few days to go. Even though 232 was my goal for the challenge (15 lbs) and I most likely won't make it there unless I have one STELLAR week, I just now want to see how close I can get. I might, just might, be able to make it to 10, which is not shabby at all, considering that I had things like my birthday, a weekend trip to FL and a show opening in there.

I hope we do this challenge again, especially now that I have more time to focus!