Thought I would share this with you

Options
csmccord
csmccord Posts: 272 Member
I thought I would share this with you. One of our local news stations is doing a partnership with the hospital were I had my surgery. My wife and I were approached to share our story due to our success. This aired last night and this morning.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/health/2014/05/15/gastric-bypass-surgery-inova-family-health/9135095/

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    The two of you are fantastic spokespersons for the WLS option. No "magic" about it, just a tool to be combined with a lot of hard work. Great Job!
  • sue100194
    sue100194 Posts: 129
    Options
    That was cool! I love seeing positive stories on the news and your story especially. thanks for sharing.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's great! You both did a great job and showed it's a tool not a magic solution. Awesome!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    awesome Chris thanks for sharing! Your daughter is a doll and I LOVE your kitchen! lol
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing.
  • ItzfitKat
    ItzfitKat Posts: 9
    Options
    Great story. It is so good to see positive stories of WLS.
  • jackierhof
    jackierhof Posts: 17
    Options
    AMAZING! Congrats!
  • JfMarrs
    JfMarrs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for reaching out to others through your actions.
  • Mell0566
    Mell0566 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It was great to see how both of you are able to enjoy life with each other and with your daughter in a way that was not possible before.

You are both inspirational to those of us that saw surgery as our last, best shot at some semblance of a healthy, active life. Thank You.
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Glad you shared this inspirational and touching story!
  • AndreaK724
    AndreaK724 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What a great story. Thanks for sharing, you both are an inspiration!