Favorite Bargain You've Discovered

Options
2»

Replies

• liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm buying a Cereal from Aldi that has both a decent amount of protein and fiber!
  • LaLaLovely76
    LaLaLovely76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine was the Crane Heart Monitor! I think it was regularly priced at $29.99 but I found it on clearance for $12.99!

I've been wanting a Polar FT4 but I didn't want to shed out the $80 so I was willing to shed $13!! LOL

At times its not that accurate, but I do adjust accordingly. In the future I'm sure I'll get the Polar but for now, it's a great $13 investment!
  • LaLaLovely76
    LaLaLovely76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else on here know that Aldi owns Trader Joe's, and has since the late 80's?
    Yep. A lot of their food is the same at both stores, just packaged different.

Oh wow!! That's great to know!
  • liekewheeless
    Options
    Mine was the Crane Heart Monitor! I think it was regularly priced at $29.99 but I found it on clearance for $12.99!

I've been wanting a Polar FT4 but I didn't want to shed out the $80 so I was willing to shed $13!! LOL

At times its not that accurate, but I do adjust accordingly. In the future I'm sure I'll get the Polar but for now, it's a great $13 investment!

I was thinking about getting one, but I mist out.
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Fit and Active products. I also love their produce. I have heard people complain about some of the produce at some stores. I guess I got lucky. I wouldn't be able to eat as healthy as what I do have if it weren't for Aldi's, couldn't afford it.
  • kathrineb57
    kathrineb57 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Same here. Fit & Active products are my way of eating healthy on a budget. Some products are not up to par. My 10 year old tried the Aldi's brand of Hot Pockets. Well, lets just say, we will stick with Hot Pockets. The Fit & Active brand of Hot Pockets is not bad, I will get them for me.
  • liekewheeless
    Options
    Currently eating the double chocolate protein meal bars. 10gr of protein, 5gr of fiber. And I feel like I'm eating a candy bar.
    Very similar to the kellogs ones but instead of paying close to $6 these are $4 (3.99) for 6 of them.