T25 while pregnant?

Options
I just found out I am pregnant a couple weeks ago and would like to do T25 (following the low intensity modifier),,,,,has anyone does this program while pregnant? Or any other beachbody program while pregnant? I'm looking to stay healthy and fit while pregnant! :)

Replies

• sunflower92630
    sunflower92630 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi ajheinz,
    Yes I have been doing Turbofire and TurboJAm while pregnant. I also just follow the low intensity version and listen to your body! There is absolutely no reason to stop exercising in pregnancy just modify unless your doctor has specifically told you to stop due t osome medical reason! 30+ minutes a day low intensity exercise throughout your whole pregnancy is the recommended amount and will make it easier to keep excess weight off after pregnancy. Good luck!
  • papagal212
    papagal212 Posts: 93
    Options
    I actually was doing t-25 in the beginning of my.pregnancy but I took 2 weeks off to focus on training for my 10k. I was in beta round, I want to restart beta this week and like you, continue.with lower modifications. I'm still early in my pregnancy, 7wks. when I was pregnant with my son I was halfway threw body revolution by Jillian Michaels and I finished all but one week of the program. I was around 9wks when I completed.. My son is completely healthy :)
  • papagal212
    papagal212 Posts: 93
    Options
    P.s. Congrats on your pregnancy!!