Check-In

Options
FitLaLa_B2B
FitLaLa_B2B Posts: 51 Member
Day 1
I did Dirty 30 workout this morning and have my lunch workout planned...pics to follow :)

Replies

• AdreaC
    AdreaC Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    20 minutes of elliptical and 20 minutes of strength training! Off to a good start!
  • MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Today My breakfast and lunch are planned and packed. Nice 30 minute walk scheduled at lunch time and then when I get home from work I'll be going for a run and getting a Muay Thai session in. Can't wait to get off work!
  • GMFDOM
    GMFDOM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Okay - day one of joining this group. I have started the insanity dvd and I am on week 2 so tonight is pure Cardio. I hope that knowing I have to check in every day will keep me honest and on those nights when I don't want to press play know that if I don't I will have to face this group.
  • precious_
    precious_ Posts: 17
    Options
    Day one: 45 minutes on the elliptical , 20 minutes of strength training. The gym I go to is in my housing complex and I walk to and from which is a 20 minute walk there and 20 minutes back. My legs will thank me tomorrow when I wake up sore lol
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    30min walk and 50squats done today.
  • hpmoon
    hpmoon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I did 20 minutes on my home stair stepper. At least 20 on my bike trainer later.
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I did 40 minutes of elliptical trainer :)
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    I added a little lunchtime cardio to my day...20 sets of stadium stairs, 100 squats and 75 leg lifts. I was BEAT after all that but felt very proud of myself for not giving up :)
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Okay - day one of joining this group. I have started the insanity dvd and I am on week 2 so tonight is pure Cardio. I hope that knowing I have to check in every day will keep me honest and on those nights when I don't want to press play know that if I don't I will have to face this group.

Shawn T is the MAN!!! I love the Insanity workouts, especially the T25 program. I know how you feel about not always wanting to press play but don't you feel like a total beast once you finish?! Not to mention the results you will soon be seeing if you aren't already. Let me know if you have any questions about the program I have completed it twice and still do random Insanity workouts to mix things up.

Good luck tonight!
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Hi all! I did 40 minutes of elliptical trainer :)

Way to go!! Looks like you have been doing things right! 7lbs down and only 28lbs to go :) What other exercises have you done to lose weight and get healthy?
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Hi all! I did 20 minutes on my home stair stepper. At least 20 on my bike trainer later.

:happy:
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Day one: 45 minutes on the elliptical , 20 minutes of strength training. The gym I go to is in my housing complex and I walk to and from which is a 20 minute walk there and 20 minutes back. My legs will thank me tomorrow when I wake up sore lol

Look at you!! That was a major calorie burn session you had today!! Did you try any of the arm exercises this morning?
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Good Morning! Today My breakfast and lunch are planned and packed. Nice 30 minute walk scheduled at lunch time and then when I get home from work I'll be going for a run and getting a Muay Thai session in. Can't wait to get off work!

Meal prep is the key to healthy eating...great job!! A run and Muay Thai after a long day of work sound like a perfect plan! The weather is Atlanta is really nice I am going to find something to do outside tonight.
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My husband and I walked the new trails in town for 3 miles. Later, I met with a walking group on the same trails and walked the same 3 miles again.
  • precious_
    precious_ Posts: 17
    Options

Look at you!! That was a major calorie burn session you had today!! Did you try any of the arm exercises this morning?
    Yes I did the arm exercises yesterday and my arms are thanking me today lol
  • AdreaC
    AdreaC Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    3 days in a row for me for vigorous exercises! Had to keep today just cardio though cause I have to work a 16 hour shift tonight and needed to sleep at some point! Normally I would have just skipped exercise and slept extra instead but having you all has really helped keep me going! I know we've only just begun but I feel good about this time around! ;-)
  • moparjer
    Options
    Did some walking during errands. Will be doing a lot of walking at work tonight (past midnight), so will check in tomorrow.
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    3 days in a row for me for vigorous exercises! Had to keep today just cardio though cause I have to work a 16 hour shift tonight and needed to sleep at some point! Normally I would have just skipped exercise and slept extra instead but having you all has really helped keep me going! I know we've only just begun but I feel good about this time around! ;-)

That's very impressive to make time for exercise knowing you had a long work shift. Bet you'll sleep like a baby when you get off lol
    I feel really good about this time around too. I promised myself this was my last time starting over. So glad we are all in this together.
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Day 2...3 mile brisk walk & our Wednesday challenge. I was super busy after work so dinner was much later than I prefer but I left the carbs (my favorite part) out of the meal.
  • moparjer
    Options
    Wednesday's exercise was 5.85 miles using my pedometer at work.