Optional: Wednesday weigh in for week 4

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
Blah. I didn't lose anything this week. I've been really active but I guess that either my body composition is changing (building muscle, losing fat), or my weekend snacking is getting the best of me. I try to make up for the treats by eating super well on Mondays and Tuesdays, but I don't think that is a great strategy. The scale doesn't lie!

I have almost 5 weeks exactly before this wedding - gotta start pushing a bit harder :)

Replies

• JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, df1982!! I gained as well :( but I'm not documenting it because it is that special week of the month. My mom told me a few years back that she gained almost 5 lbs of water during her period. I am anxious for next week to see if I did lose from where I was at.

It is such a bad feeling to have worked hard (or decently hard at least) all week and then see a higher number. I see why many others have stopped weighing in. I don't know my body well enough to know if I really am losing or gaining so I need to see the number to keep track. (plus, I get such satisfaction when the number drops!!). I know it's all about health and how I feel, but it's like the icing on the cake to just know for sure!!
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Stayed at 176, so I'm like you, I didn't lose anything, but it's better than gaining! :)