Wednesday Challenge!!

Options
FitCoachShawn
FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
We did great yesterday checking in, lets do even better today!
Lets post how much water we drink today and what are doing for works out or exercise! Do not post until u have completed your work out... Accountability! Are you going to be some who posts tonight after a work out or some one who found an excuse to not work out??? The choice is yours! Hope to see some great posts today.

Replies

• debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've been for a long walk tonight. Was a lovely evening, with the sun shining. Managed to get 2.5 litres today. Really enjoying getting back on track.

Thanks Coach Shawn
  • SunshineKimL
    SunshineKimL Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm at about half of my water intake so far so I have some catching up to do.
    Here was my workout for today.
    3 sets each, 15 reps
    1. Db squats
    2. Kettle bell swing
    -mt. Climbers :45-
    1. Leg extension machine (25-30#)
    2. Alternating lunge 10 reps
    -Kb suitcase swing 1:00-
    1. Db deadlift 10#
    2. Ball bridges 15 reps
    Post cardio:
    15:00 Elliptical intervals 2:00 forward/1:00 backwards fast
    15:00 treadmill sprints 1:00 walk/:30 sprint
    5:00 cool down
    Burned 541 calories in 78 minutes
  • laurawelch62085
    laurawelch62085 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

Today was a good day. I did 2 workouts and drank about 5 glasses of water.

(1) Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (Advanced)
    (2) Physique 57 1 hour barre class

Eating wasn't bad either

Breakfast -

-2 vans waffles w/ jam

Lunch

-potato and leek soup (1.5 cups)
    -smoothie with almond milk, strawberries and mangoes (large)

Dinner
    -Panera "pick 2" - 1/2 of a caesar salad, small chicken noodle soup

Snacks
    -20 M&M's
    -2 bananas w/ peanut butter
    -1 fruit bar
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    We did great yesterday checking in, lets do even better today!
    Lets post how much water we drink today and what are doing for works out or exercise! Do not post until u have completed your work out... Accountability! Are you going to be some who posts tonight after a work out or some one who found an excuse to not work out??? The choice is yours! Hope to see some great posts today.

Even though you say not to post till I worked out - I don't care. I joined this group to be accountable good or bad.

No - I did not work out today.

Breakfast - coffee, didn't get around to eating what I brought to work due to impromptu meetings.

Lunch - got skipped due to work, huge giant mess, none of our fault, felt bad for the person who caused it, but spent 4 hours in the sun trying to get a semi out of a ditch of the plant next door (semi was supposed to go to us, good neighbors help out...)

Dinner - fast food, a whole bunch of it, basically 1200 calories worth.

Then I still volunteered with the dogs tonight, and now I'm going to bed.

I'm annoyed at myself for not carrying sunscreen. My face is burnt.

Health wise, not great. I could have done worse, knowing my old habits, but nothing like how I want to be.
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Dont beat yourself up over one day. We all have bad days. Tomorrow is a new day and always a fresh start. You can start tomorrow and try to do better. Try to keep improving. I love that you posted even though you had a tough day! That is ACCOUNTABILITY! Good for you! Keep checking in and keep trying! You can do this. One day one step at a time! We all can,
    FitCoach Shawn
  • Healthyj83
    Healthyj83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    breakfast
    egg white omelet with spinach and feta
    strawberries (1 cup)
    a few slices of honeydew
    coffee with low fat half and half

lunch
    arugula salad with skinless grilled chicken thigh, sundried tomatoes, olives and 1 oz. goat cheese

snack
    1 tbs babaghanoosh and 2 tbs hummus with carrots, 3 almond-stuffed olives

dinner
    salad made with arugula, 1/2 avocado, apple, olives, 1 oz goat cheese, 2 oz grilled chicken, 1 strip of bacon (trader joe's 30 calorie fully cooked bacon), and 12 almonds. 1 low carb tortilla with laughing cow cheese
  • lorim621
    lorim621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Not great on the water today and I felt it at the gym. I worked out with the trainer today and by the end of the session, I kind of felt sick. Lesson learned!!! I did well with food. I logged everything!! Really loving this group!!!
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I know for a fact I did not get my water in... Today was an off day for me at work as I was at a different site and ran into a few issues. For breakfast I had yogurt n granola bar.... Lunch was a frozen entree... So starved when I got home, I ate a gluten free frozen burrito with homemade baked chips n salsa. I then decided to go grocery shopping so tomorrow can be better. Then I made a cherry vanilla almond smoothie... I guess I woofed that down pretty quick cuz I was freezing by the time I was done ! Took my vitamins n I'm gonna try n finish this bottle of water!! Goodnight all:wink:
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I was 23 cals over my target.... ugh
  • precious_
    precious_ Posts: 17
    Options
    Today was a good day.
    I had 8 cups of water
    I did ten minutes on the bike
    4 sets of 15:
    Leg extensions with 25lbs
    Cafe raises with 25lbs
    100 squats
    50 lunges
    Torso twists with 10lbs.
  • jesskawelmacher
    jesskawelmacher Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today was a pretty good day; I could have done more with water though. I drank about 6 cups of water. Diet was better than yesterday. I went and did an hour of Zumba tonight and I also did 40 min of yoga this evening. Tomorrow is a yoga day, then Friday is Body Pump day....
  • mooglet1
    mooglet1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good day, started with short cardio workout 10mins and some ab work (hard work for me)
    Afternoon run/walk - week 3/day 1 of 10km trainer.
    Drank 8 + glasses of water
    Happy with my food choices... Well except for half a cheeseburger the kids didn't finish!
  • Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my late post, I didn't do good Wednesday either. I forgot my healthy lunch at home, so I had to go out for lunch, and I don't do well yet eating out. So...needless to say I ate within my calories, however it took all my calories. So I didn't have any for dinner, and it was the hubby's b-day, and I was hungry, so I ate...way over my calories.. and I only managed to get 20 minutes of walking in due to all day meetings, and then a busy night for the birthday guy...so I'm bummed. I did get 96oz of water in...

However- With encouragement from my fellow MFP buddies...I picked myself up, and today is a new day...so I'm really focused on aerobics today...planning on a two one-hour sessions...and then tonight will walk my usual three miles... I'm pumped for today!
  • ddrmaster07
    ddrmaster07 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorry my post is late.

I did a 45 minute cycle on the stationary bike. I burned about 250 cal.
    I was closer to my water goal yesterday. I should be drinking about 3.5 liters and yesterday I got in around 3.
    I did spluge on calories a little yesterday by having a breakfast toaster from sonic....I probably wont do that again. I also had an ice cream cone from McDonalds. I did manage to come under calories by having salad for dinner.

I still felt a little guilty so I might not do that again.... I will probably stick to the ice coffee for breakfast.

I did find a recipe for Iced coffee using Almond milk so I will try that next week......I spend about $2.13 a day buying iced coffee from McDs.
  • ddrmaster07
    ddrmaster07 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good job on the 96oz of water yesterday. Well yesterday's page is already written and today is a fresh start. I splurged a little to yesterday. :)
  • mhill40
    mhill40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I drank 90oz of water and walked for 40 mins.