Options
    I am in. What is Russian twist?

Check out this video :

http://youtu.be/NeAtimSCxsY
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    FitLaLa_B2B Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    done

How was it? I am doing it after my cardio when I get off work. I have a feeling it is going to BURN in that "I am getting stronger" kind of way lol
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    done

How was it? I am doing it after my cardio when I get off work. I have a feeling it is going to BURN in that "I am getting stronger" kind of way lol
    feeling great but side planks were little bit difficult to me. but i tried to do them.
    thanks for posting. keep posting workout daily. really i m feeling motivated.
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    done

feeling great but side planks were little bit difficult to me. but i tried to do them.
    thanks for posting. keep posting workout daily. really i m feeling motivated.

YAY!! Glad you are feeling motivated, so am I! Those side planks are a tough one but so good for your core!
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Thursday 5/29 - Standing Abs

Move 1 - Dumbbell Side Bend - hold a pair of dumbbells at your sides, arms straight and core engaged. Without twisting your upper body, slowly bend to the left as far as you can, lowering the weight toward your left knee. Pause, the slowly return to an upright position. Repeat on the right side. That is 1 rep. Do 3 sets of 20 reps

Move 2 - Standing Core Stabilization - Standing with your feet hip-width apart, use both hands to hold a dumbbell straight out in front of your chest, core engaged. Moving your torso slightly, slowly rotate your arms to the left as far as you can. Pause, then rotate to the right. That is 1 rep. Do 3 sets of 20 reps

Move 3 - Bow Extension (oblique) - Hold a dumbbell in both hands above your right shoulder and point your left foot out to the side. In one motion, draw your elbows down to lower the weight as you bend your left knee toward your chest. Reverse the movement to return to start. That is one rep. Do 15 on one side and then switch sides for 3 sets

Move 4 - Reverse Dumbbell Chop (think wood chopper movement) - Bend your knees, rotate your torso, and hold a dumbbell in both hands outside your left thigh. Keeping your arms straight, swing the weight above your right shoulder as you straighten your legs. Reverse the movement to return to start. That is 1 rep. Do 15 on one side and then switch sides for 3 sets

I will be doing these in between stadium stair sets :)
  • girlytechphd
    Options
    done!