6 month post op visit tomorrow!!

Mangopickle
Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
Wow! 6 months! That went by fast. Well, couldn't help myself. Stopped at Belks and got a SMALL!!! top off the clearance rack. Grabbed a pair of cute sandals at Goodwill. Had a fresh manicure yesterday and I might even wear a little makeup tomorrow. I already have my size 8 slacks ready to go. Best part of getting ready for tomorrow was having my Fitbit go off in the dressing room when I hit 10,000 steps for the first time! I printed out my MFP reports for my NUT and surgeon. So proud of past me submitting to this process so I can enjoy it today. Thanks to all of the veterans for freely sharing their journey so I could learn vicariously and avoid major pitfalls. I haven't seen my surgeon since 3 wks after surgery so I am super excited. Good night all.

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    6 months is an awesome milestone, congratulations! You are doing SO great!!! Your surgeon is going to be so happy with your progress!!! Let us know how the visit goes!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Way to go Mangopickle. How awesome is that. I can't wait to read your post tomorrow. Have a great day. :flowerforyou:
  • Ksh1055
    Ksh1055 Posts: 248 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You should feel so proud of yourself and buying a "small" top and size 8 pants must seem like a dream come true. Your visit will be amazing, I would think. Can't wait to hear.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    What an amazing transformation in just 6 months! You have much to be proud of!!

PS - live in Michigan but found Belks when visiting my kids in SC. Love Belks!!
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    WTG! Size 8's and small tops rock!
  • ujuoba
    ujuoba Posts: 20 Member
    Wow, it must have been a wonderful feeling pulling off the rack a "small" top! And to be looking at your upcoming size 8 pants! WHOOT WHOOT! While you thanked the MIP VSG'ers alumni for their guidance, I want you to know how grateful I am that you have been passing it forward! Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Thank you for your guidance as well, I am at 1 month, looking forward to 6 month checkup.

WTG girl you ROCK
  • shoerack45
    shoerack45 Posts: 30
    Cool!