I am almost 7!!!

Options
noelboquet
noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
Hi I am Noel I am a long term post op ...I will be 7 in July :) I am here to tell you that this is not over once you hit your goal...u will have to work at this your whole life....I am here to lose the 10lbs I gained over the winter...its easy to do when your body is a fat hording machine...but you just do it and keep on trucking !!!

Anyway I have lost and kept off over 200lbs...I flux ten then say oh duh noel time to get your *kitten* back on the wagon and I do...this tool is for life...the only way it fails is if you fail yourself...that's straight talk kids....

Anyway I am pretty helpful and if u want to know anything about long term VSG life... just hit me up :)

Replies

• relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to offer to answer questions for newbies and people at different stages of the process. It means a lot to know that there is so much support on the site. I will hit you up as questions arise. I am going tomorrow for my 3 month check in post op. A little nervous but I know I have been compliant to the best of my ability and kept track of documenting my food and exercise journal. Wish me luck. :smile:
  • noelboquet
    Options
    Im sure you are doing fine kid!! This is a great ride if you want great for yourself!!
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It's great to hear how long timers are doing.
  • noelboquet
    Options
    Doing great grateful for an excellent tool...
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey Noel,
    Thanks for the good wishes for my 3 month pre-op appointment. You were right, it went very well.
    I go back in early August for my 6 month check in and if all continues to go well, I could have surgery in as early as September. I am in Canada, so our process is a bit different than the USA. I feel so blessed to have found this site and the amazingly supportive people in it. Thanks again for reaching out to the newcomers. :flowerforyou: