New!

Options
kikokateyy
kikokateyy Posts: 136 Member
Hello All,
I have recently purchased Brazil Butt Lift! So far its really hard, but fun at the same time.
I'm just wondering if you guys can give me some more info on the whole 'Beachbody' thing.

And to be very honest(since its the best policy!), I used to be one of those people that were very against this. Never understood why people would pay that much for shakes and the sorts. But after my research, i have had a mind set change.

Replies

• teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I never was a shake person myself either but after successfully completing P90X and have 1 shakeology a day I ended up with results that were beyond my expectations. Shakes are not necessary to have great results.

Eating healthy will give you great results. Eating healthy and exercising will give you greater results. I chose Shakelogy because of the protein and the awesome vitamins. I use Shakeology as a meal replacement for one of my 5 meals each day.

I have tried a few other shakes out there but nothing compares to what is in Shakeology.

Good job on Brazil Butt Lift. Let me know how you do with it later on. I am an independent team beachbody coach. I help my members with any questions they have. I became a coach so I can help others achieve the same goals I myself had when I first started working out to team beachbody programs.

I host several groups on facebook where we log in our workouts daily and ask questions and share results. It is proven that you will be much more successful at completing a program when in or part of a group.

You are more than welcome to join one of my groups on facebook. It is free to join my groups for motivation and support. Let me know if you are interested.