Check-In

Options
2»

Replies

• FitLaLa_B2B
    FitLaLa_B2B Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wednesday's exercise was 5.85 miles using my pedometer at work.

WOW!! Almost 6 miles at work?!? What do you do? I wish I got half that much exercise during working hours lol
  • AdreaC
    AdreaC Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    3 days in a row for me for vigorous exercises! Had to keep today just cardio though cause I have to work a 16 hour shift tonight and needed to sleep at some point! Normally I would have just skipped exercise and slept extra instead but having you all has really helped keep me going! I know we've only just begun but I feel good about this time around! ;-)

That's very impressive to make time for exercise knowing you had a long work shift. Bet you'll sleep like a baby when you get off lol
    I feel really good about this time around too. I promised myself this was my last time starting over. So glad we are all in this together.

I completely agree! Having all of you is really keeping me focused on my goals! I feel more accountable and determined than ever! This time I'm not gonna quit until I reach my goal! (Then I'll maintain :) ! )
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    WOO HOO for FRIDAY!!!!

Yesterday was a challenging day...work, last day of school, high school baseball started for my and I had a blind date. I planned my bfast and lunch, got in my 21 Day Fix Cardio workout and did the abs workout with the Russian twists due to my old lady back ha ha. I was on a roll until after my date... Blind date not so great but patio with my friend afterwards made up for it. I am going to up my cardio today and limit most carbs to make up for the beers I had last night.

Ahhh it feels so good to be honest with myself and know that one slip up wont derail me like it has in the past. Here's to making this a healthy and FUN Memorial Day weekend!!
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 hours total at work (wearing a pedometer), plus 1 mile on lunch hour. Have a great weekend!
  • moparjer
    Options
    I run the Electrical Department at Home Depot. Five miles was during work; 1 mile on my lunch hour. I'm having trouble getting MFW to work with MFP. There's lots of cement, so I have to wear well-cushioned shoes! :tongue: Have a good weekend!
  • moparjer
    Options
    Today (Sat.), walked 3.65 miles on the new walking trails.
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Just checking in with everyone!! Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! Mine was filled with 5 baseball games, baseball banquet, pool time and the Laser Show. I managed to eat pretty healthy this weekend even with all my favorite ballpark foods around. I wasted quite a few calories on adult drinks but that is ok...today is a new day and I will stay within my calorie range.

Workouts for the weekend included stadium stairs, 2 different 21 Day Fix workouts and I swam laps during adult swim at the pool.
  • sarahhotchkiss7
    Options
    Two hours of gardening this morning and 30 minute workout tonight. So far so good!
  • moparjer
    Options
    Catch up time!

5/24: 3 hrs 45 min. total walking = 3-1/2 miles. That evening went to Zumba class.
    5/25: 2 hours walking = 5 miles.
    5/26: 1-1/2 hours walking = 4.7 miles
    5/27: 2-1/2 hours walking = 6.13 miles. That night, Zumba Toning with some Zumba step.
    5/28: 2-1/2 hours walking = 6.10 miles.

Walking recorded with pedometer and/or MFW APP.

Have fun guys!
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Catch up time!

5/24: 3 hrs 45 min. total walking = 3-1/2 miles. That evening went to Zumba class.
    5/25: 2 hours walking = 5 miles.
    5/26: 1-1/2 hours walking = 4.7 miles
    5/27: 2-1/2 hours walking = 6.13 miles. That night, Zumba Toning with some Zumba step.
    5/28: 2-1/2 hours walking = 6.10 miles.

Walking recorded with pedometer and/or MFW APP.

Have fun guys!

WOW!!! I am really impressed! All that walking at work and Zumba is great! I bet you are feeling the calorie burn :)
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    5/28 - brisk walk for 25 minutes and a little game of homerun derby at the ball field waiting on the games to start
    5/29 - elliptical in the morning and running stadium stairs during lunch in the Hotlanta weather....wish me luck!
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    5/28 - brisk walk for 25 minutes and a little game of home-run derby at the ball field waiting on the games to start
    5/29 - elliptical in the morning and running stadium stairs during lunch in the ATL weather....wish me luck!
    Stadium workout was brutal but a great burn 297 calories in 28 mins!! I am going to hit the stairs again today :)
  • CJay77
    CJay77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 10,500 steps for the first time in years and that was before going shopping at the mall! My legs are so stiff but I am proud of myself for not giving up.
  • moparjer
    Options
    Thanks! I'm also recording walking for a Walking for Fitness program our city started, going on thru Aug. 31. There are prizes for the most miles - what incentive!

5/29: 1 hour, 2.5 miles
    5/30 1.5 hours, 5 miles
    5/31 30 min., .5
    6/1 1 hr., 2 miles
    6/2 20 min. 1 mile
    6/2 145 min, 4.5 miles
    6/3 2 hr 15 min., 5.4 miles

This Sat., Club 24 will be starting Zumba Step!
  • moparjer
    Options
    Updates:

6/4 2 hr 15 min. 5.4 miles 6/15 2 hrs 4.91 miles 12,988 steps
    6/5 30 min 1 mile 6/16 1 hr 43 min 4:16 miles 10,990 steps
    6/6 2-1/2 hrs 6 miles 6/17 2-1/2 hrs 6.25 miles 16,806 steps
    6/7 15 min 1/2 mile
    6/8 1 hr 50 min 4.8 miles
    6/9 1 hr 45 min 4.5 miles
    6/10 30 min. 1.3 miles 3444 steps
    6/11 2-1/2 hrs 7 miles 17,561 steps (was sick with sinus infection for a week)
    6/12 2 hrs 4.79 mi 12,649 steps
    6/13 30 min .98 mi 2,609 steps
    6/14 1 hr 47 min 4.31 mi 11,680 steps