start over if you need to

Options
lady_jewels
lady_jewels Posts: 31 Member
Like most of us, because our lives are so busy, it can be hard to go a full 3 weeks without fast food, soda or sugars. Go as many days as you can, and if something pops up, if you give into that muffin or breakfast burrito, DON'T GIVE UP. Just start the next day back at day 1, and start your 21 days from there.

Replies

• gaelledebrus
    Options
    Hi! I just started this challenge today :D and I'm holidays now, so I knew I was going to eat chocolate and sodas and unhealthy stuff hahaha so this is perfect for me :D I really hope that everybody can make it :D
    Best wishes from Denmark :D
  • lady_jewels
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it, we all can!
  • thenewme4647
    thenewme4647 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will started the challenge on the first day of month Sunday ! :-)
  • thenewme4647
    thenewme4647 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you. It's hard trying lose weight
  • Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If you need some guidance in your DETOX there are several books Daniel Fast or Daniel Plan are clean ways of detoxing the body of chemicals.
  • keishakylejohnson
    keishakylejohnson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I started vacation today and will be heading out in the morning. I am taking healthy snacks with me, but the only restaurant other than the one on site at resort i'm going to, is in the boonies!! Any ideas so on-the-go meals that I can take that don't have to be refrigerated?? (Check in isnt until 4, we're leaving around 11)

I'm thinking I may have to wait until I get back, it's only going to be 3-4 days and im thinking turkey sandwiches are gonna be a must as I wont be able to cook?? I do vow to stay within my limits though, and if wheat bread is okay, I could probably still do it!!
  • lady_jewels
    Options
    Okay, so I started vacation today and will be heading out in the morning. I am taking healthy snacks with me, but the only restaurant other than the one on site at resort i'm going to, is in the boonies!! Any ideas so on-the-go meals that I can take that don't have to be refrigerated?? (Check in isnt until 4, we're leaving around 11)

I'm thinking I may have to wait until I get back, it's only going to be 3-4 days and im thinking turkey sandwiches are gonna be a must as I wont be able to cook?? I do vow to stay within my limits though, and if wheat bread is okay, I could probably still do it!!

You should be ok. most restaurants had at least a few good choices. Don't worry yourself too much about it though. As long as it's not on the list, you're good. And if you do eat something on the list, just start back the next day. As Scarlet O'hara said, 'Tomorrow is another day'.