Starting Today!

Options
Hello!

I finished the 30 Day Shred about a month ago and stopped doing routines. I continued doing about an hour a day. Ive decided to start logging my food intake again and try something new. Welcome to day one of Ripped in 30. I did it today (at the gym with Jillian in my earbuds.) It felt really good to be doing a routine again. The moves reminded me a lot of the 30 Day Shred; I'm pretty pumped about this..

I only want to loose about 10 more lbs but overall toning would be nice.

Anyone have any words of wisdom? Encouragement? Or generally good things to say about the program?

=) Thanks!

Replies

• tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!

I like RI30 better than the 30DS for sure. It is tough, especially in the later weeks, but as long as you stick to it and give it your all you will see some amazing improvement in strength. I am actually planning on doing it again once I finish it this time to see the changes.
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm starting today! I'm on those last stubborn 13lbs, so I'm hoping this can help that and firm up the last jiggles!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    After 30 Day Shred, I thought Ripped wasn't as good as that one until I started running. On weekend I do the No More Trouble Zones for a more intensive exercise. Good luck to you!
  • shortied89
    shortied89 Posts: 7
    Options
    Very cool! I'm hoping to tone up those last 10 pounds too!
    I'm thinking of trying Kilo Cardio (a meal plan) too!
    And as always keep up my extra cardio!!!!