How did you do it?

Options
hkied
hkied Posts: 46 Member
Some of the awesome people in this group have already lost an great deal of weight, how did you do it?

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Staying with it making small changes that over time become big successes. I got a Fitbit to motivate me to move more. I don't restrict what foods I can and can't eat if I want something I work it into my calorie allotment. I have splurge days on occasion. The support of MFP friends and my family and friends. I have tried many times to lose weight and become fit but it was always about good and bad foods, now I know it's about portions and eating a well balance meal.
    If you have a set back acknowledge it, learn from it, and move on.
  • danahubley
    danahubley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When I started tracking my food it was a huge eye opener. Once I realized how much I was eating and how my choices were not satisfying once I ate the proper portions I made changes to my meals that allow me to eat enough to feel satisfied and still stay within my daily goal. Exercise has bee key and I also purchased a fitbit. I have bad days and as mentioned above try to learn from them and move on. :)
  • danahubley
    danahubley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I also weigh and measure everything!! :smile:
  • hkied
    hkied Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies... It really helps to get ideas and support :flowerforyou: