POLL: Where did you meet your love?

Options
Dating in the LGBT community can be a trying thing. It's sometimes hard to know where to get started and where to look for people who might actually be interested in you. So, we're curious. Where did you meet your love?

A. work/volunteering
B. school/college/university
C. LGBT-related meeting/organisation
D. mall/grocery store
E. other - please describe

Replies

• ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    other- internet dating.

but there's a similar thread that was just posted less than 2 hours ago. wouldn't hurt to post in there if you were interested.
  • savioroftheherpingderp
    Options
    I met my girlfriend actually rping online because were a couple of dorks. After that we started going to conventions together and chatting and it all kind of snowballed from there.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    other- internet dating.

but there's a similar thread that was just posted less than 2 hours ago. wouldn't hurt to post in there if you were interested.
    Thanks...thought I was going crazy. Thats the second time thats happened to me...:grumble:
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    other- internet dating.

Oh! LOL I didn't see it. Oh well, there can be two of them I guess. Or I can delete this one. What do you think?
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i think it's probably ok, but it's also not my thread.
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Roller Derby :)

We played for opposing teams... the rivalry definitely added a lot of spice to the relationship!!
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    High School :)

Been together since we were 16 and still going strong!
  • klm1925
    klm1925 Posts: 3
    Options
    OkCupid dating site.
    Four years still going strong.