Accountability!? Who worked out today?

Options
amber6108
amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
This is a place to hopefully keep each other accountable and motivated. Also, ask questions and discuss the workouts!

Replies

• amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today I did day one chest and triceps along with week one day 3 of my c25k program! Excited for tomorrow
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Working out this evening, after work. I hope the gym isn't monstrously busy. It usually isn't when the weather is nice, so I'm optimistic. Doing Week 3 of Phase 1, Legs tonight. I might be taking the elevator to my floor at work tomorrow, instead of the stairs!
  • TacoLeda
    TacoLeda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Makes me feel like I have workout partners I have to be honest---- I'll be working out tonight since I have to run errands at lunchtime (when I usually work out).

Truth time: I've been feeling really discouraged that i'm not losing lbs on the scale---I'm STILL doing the workouts every day during lunch and my fiance says he can SEE the muscle changes in my body......I guess losing the fat is harder since I love food!!

Anyone else struggling with the eating part of all this?
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm really just trying to eat as clean as I can (though, I admit I had a Mike's Hard Lemonade last night. It was so hot outside, and I was sick of water. But I tracked it, and moved on!). Also, I didn't get around to working out last night. We had guests over, which through a monkey wrench in my plans. Looks like I'm doubling up tonight.
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the food! I guess I would say I'm about 50/50 right now. I make a lot of good choices through out the week but for some reason the weekends make me think I can eat anything I want. I hate it because I would be so much further along if I would pay attention to what I eat. I can see more muscles (I am constantly flexing now!) but I haven't lost ANY weight either. Week 6 starts today for me and I have 3 weeks until my beach vacation, which is why I started this plan. :)