The app is loaded and I begin tonight

Options
twrekx
twrekx Posts: 3 Member
As I stated in the obstacle race group I am entering 2 5k obstacle runs this summer to celebrate my weight lost and keep up some motivation to continue. I have loaded the app and will start my mission as the new runner 5 tonight and I'm looking forward to it, which is a big thing cause I find running boring, but I need to train so I look good in my races :P. I am thinking of making a video blog of my journey as runner 5, why not have fun with it since one of my obstacles run is the zombie survivor run here in Calgary.

Replies

• RadScorp
    RadScorp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay, good luck! You should totally make a video blog, and if you do make sure you link here so I can watch :D. Haha I can't think of a better motivation for a zombie survivor run than a zombies training app xD and the app is really fun so far, I've just completed day 2 of week 3 and the story is definitely getting a lot funnier :P.
    Also congrats on your weight loss! 70lbs lost is an amazing achievement!
  • twrekx
    Options
    Thanks. I have completed the back story, week 1 workouts 1 and 2 with 3 being done tonight. I've had a blast so far and I can't wait to be done the 5k trainer and get onto the main run. My 10 year old son is even doing the 5k trainer with me. I'll have to see what I can come up with for a video.
  • twrekx
    Options
    Last night I completed week 1 workout 3 and can't wait for my next one. I've been having a bast as I run in a wooded park so it's not hard to imagine I'm in the zombies run world. I do run Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
  • RadScorp
    RadScorp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ah that's awesome having somewhere like that to run :P I have to slum it running around my rough neighbourhood (but ofc there's plenty of zombies walking around here anyway so I don't have to stretch the imagination too far haha)
    Yay for completing week 1! Congrats :), I've just completed week 3. Also, it's super adorable that your son is joining in :)