Wednesday Check-In

Options
Shandyism
Shandyism Posts: 15 Member
Hi All! I just checked in and I am down! So excited. I was unable to post last week, I was out of town for business and didn't have access to a scale at all as I was in a hotel for the whole week. I was doing my best to not gain weight while eating out for every meal, and I'm proud to say I didn't gain! It was hard because every meal was pretty boozy and extravagant. But I'm back in town and back on track to lose, I hope.

How is everyone else doing? Have a good week.

Replies

• Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Maintaining or losing while not home and eating out is the hardest part! Big success!

I am still losing about 1/2 a lb a week. I can see the 160s on the horizon and that puts me almost at my summer goal. I was shooting for mid to low 160s by June. With all the hiccups, DH diagnosis of cancer, etc, I feel really good abut it!

I know we are dropping regular weigh in members like mad, but that is normal. The last group we started with over 30 and ended with fewer than 10. I assume we will end with maybe only 3-5 still logging. This seems like a normal % of success. We are still here, so we are success!
  • 5MommaJ
    5MommaJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Saw a loss this week. So I am back at it. Yay. Hope to achieve my starting weight less some within the next couple of weeks. Have a good week everyone
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I hate the up and down of weight loss!! Okay, I just really hate the up. I was down, having a great week, then bam...up it goes. Its so depressing :(
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I know I will be up this week. Camping, retaining water, too much fun stuff...will lead to lbs on the scale for me. :/