Monday fit test/ start month 2

Options
KatyFace9801
KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
So, usually when the fit test is on the same day as a work out I'll do one before work and one after work. But since yesterday was a holiday off from work I just did them back to back.
Want to know a good way to kill someone? Make them do the fit test immediately followed by Max Circuit. UUUGH! lol, but I somehow survived!

Fit test progress:

switch kicks: 72 / 75/ 75
power jacks: 40/ 55 /50
power knee: 66 / 82 / 86
power jumps: 28 / 29/ 31
globe jumps: 7 /9 /9
suicide jumps: 12 / 15/ 17
pushup jacks: 14/ 17/ 21
low plank obl: 47 / 56 /63

So, I'm pretty pleased with this for the most part. I don't know what happened with the power jacks there, but I'll get it next time. Switch kicks are so hard! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do more than 75. However, I am so pleased with my power jumps progress! They aren't getting easier, I guess I'm just getting better

okay, shameless self promotion. I'm revamping an old blog of mine and have started a fan page. I have a goal to have 50 likes by the end of the week. Help a sister out please! https://www.facebook.com/awkwardburpeesATX

Replies

• lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your fit test numbers!! Power jumps are so hard! I never do the fit test lol.
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done! You've improved overall :-) that's great! I didn't do the fit test as can't really be bothered by it anymore. I started month 2 on Monday as well but as I've been ill all week last week (and still a little now) i kept on getting out of breath and had to stop loads! Today I ended up doing month one as I didn't have enough time to do month 2, but I will try again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll begin to become more fit this week and get back into it my cold/flu has really affected me :-(.

Month two is going to be a killer!
  • AnstariaCJ
    AnstariaCJ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Long time no comment! Well done for keeping on consistently. I had a few workouts to catch up on so I'm currently a day behind (I'll make up for that on the recovery day). Fit test results have improved. I could tell they would because I could run around at work and not get out of breath. Also I finally managed to control my diet last week and lost 1.5kg and 1.5% body fat. Very excited. This first workout was crazy! The warm up killed me but I'm looking forward to being fit enough to make it all the way through with fewer breaks by the end of the month.
    P.S That B-boy (Jeffery/Jeremy?) way too much energy, yet nowhere near as irritating as Tanya was. What's that about?