Doctor Who Parady

Options
karins4
karins4 Posts: 50 Member
Not sure if any of you know of the Hillywood Show...it's two sisters, Hilly and Hannah, that create these amazing parodies. Yesterday they just released their newest parody...Doctor Who! It's so fun to watch and I thought you all would like to see it. (Make sure you change the setting to HD for the best viewing quality)

Oh...Noel Clarke and Nicholas Briggs have seen it and tweeted about it. :happy:

I hope you enjoy it!

Allons-y!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WBqHdI5Bdw&list=PL034E2EC1547A933E&feature=share

ETA: Darn, didn't catch the misspelling in the title and can't fix it...sorry!

Replies

• Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BRILLIANT!!

I'm good. Not good good or that weird waking up with a glienta in your teeth...have you seen a glienta? Slimy little buggers with their......Oh what was I saying? Yeah.......BRILLIANT.

Side note: That has inspired me for a mini goal for Halloween.... No don't look at me like THAT...I know I know..(spreads her hands out wide) I'm officially old. Yeah, ive gotten the papers to prove it...,(digs in her pocket)...oh, what is this...Oh its a.... SPOON (scratches her head) ..spoon..spoon..,oh right! (puts it back in her pocket) Really thinking of cleaning this...OMG!!!...is that a (pulls out a crumble piece of paper) OH!!!! (kicks wall) I forgot about this! ........ Oh...Halloweeeen..it sort of rolls off your tongue. Halloweeeeen.

Really, I'm going to dress up as The Doctor....Hmmm. I'm going to kick my butt into gear tomorrow. A quick question...Where does a girl gotta go to see a man about a screwdriver?
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    This is my new favorite thing.

Well, ok, my new second-favorite thing. Because obviously the real Doctor Who comes first. But this is an excellent reminder of why I absolutely love Doctor Who, and they captured it brilliantly.
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bloody brilliant!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I+++loved+The+Last+of+Us+_4e2cdf9abe3e03ef0e6e4926bd9c8537.gif

tenth-doctor-fantastic1.gif

xo2hb5.jpg
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Ok that was TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I’m going to have to share that on FB for my fellow Whovians.

Thanks to Karins4 for sharing.
  • ShannieMaire
    Options
    That was Fantastic!