Some news

Options
Well, I got the results from the doctor last night. First it isn't arthritis in my knee. He now thinks I might have cartilage or ligament damage so he is trying to book a MRI. He expects the wait to be about six weeks. Then he told me that my potassium is very low and wants me to start taking a supplement. At least, it all seems fixable. So I really need to get out and do more walking even if it is slow. We are going to the trailer for the weekend. So Bill will help by pushing for some walks around the park. We are fortunate as we are in a nice and senic area

Replies

• Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Encouraging news Joyce, let's hope the wait for your MRI is reasonable. Hopefully the weekend weather will be good at the trailer :glasses: enjoy and don't overdo the walking, slow and easy will work! Cheers Marian
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    At least, it all seems fixable.
    I hope you can get it fixed soon and feel a lot better. Have a great weekend.
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    It's tough having to wait, isn't it? Especially when something hurts!
  • jjjbkkkk
    jjjbkkkk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So good it's fixable............They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. But, in your case, it might be a banana a day, keeps the doctor away. Hope you get relief and are boogie-ing around that scenic area soon...........