40 plus yrs old from TX looking for friends

Options
hello,

I started MFP this week and I am doing well so far.. I started going to LA Fitness doing water aerobics and the elliptical machine.. If you want to be friends on here please add me.. I would enjoy your company doing this!! Thanks
Christi

Replies

• AYoung571
    AYoung571 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends....I'll support anyone over fourty, that is doing what we are doing.....YAAAHHHH. I've been using gardening and heavy backyard remodeling instead of gym, to burn calories. But I think that will change soon. I'm in Salt Lake City, and my closest gym is at the Olmpic Ice Skating Oval.
  • Traciaq
    Traciaq Posts: 29
    Options
    Feel free to Add me =) I am in Los Angeles also go to LA Fitness... Good luck on your journey
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me. No such thing as too much support. :smile:
  • MariadfdCruz
    MariadfdCruz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started. I am looking for friends.
  • Sivangj
    Sivangj Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi !! Im New too .. Friends would be great for the support... So if anyone would like to add ... I would love it
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I've been on MFP for a while, this is my 2nd go 'round. It really is easier to stay on track when you've got friends making the journey with you.
  • mtdang
    mtdang Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new too as of a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me.
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support.
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I"m also from TX. Feel free to add me also.
  • naanpocen
    naanpocen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from MD and trying out here a second time. It is a lot easier to stay on track with friends to encourage so please feel free to add me, anyone. I can do with the support.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Another TX woman here. Put me on your list if you like!
  • traci9028
    traci9028 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new and would love to support you. I'm also looking for support.
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would love to give and receive support, especially from people who are in similar situations and phases of life. Feel free to add me!
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and based in the UK; feel free to add me. I became active this summer on MFP and am looking for a few more friends :).
  • momospin
    Options
    Hi I am 43 and looking for friends for support. I have surgery in 2 weeks time and will have to rest for 6-8 weeks after. Horrified at my weight gain when popping on scales at pre op!! To find out you weigh same as you did full term pregnant (and that was with a 10 baby is horrifying! ) My bmi is in obese...
    Would like to get on track before my op so hopefully i wont gain anymore, heard lot of women gain when recovering from hysto...I know if i allow myself to gain more It will do harm to my mental attitude and recovery.