Starting June 1st!

Options
kriskris92
kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
Hi! I just got my T25 and will be starting it in June...would love to find people on a similar timeline to help keep each other motivated and accountable! I'm a 21 year old female with about 20 pounds to lose :)

Replies

• joyfulhappyheart
    joyfulhappyheart Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I may be... I will be finishing up 21df and will be ready to start on June 1st, but not sure if I'm going to do T25 or Les Mills Combat next. (got a good deal for both on Ebay). I'm somewhat a beginner-- 21df was my first ever "program"... Not sure which will give me better results for beginner type shape..
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Well good luck and let me know what you decide! It would be great to have someone to do it with!
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm in! I've been doing the workouts here and then for a few weeks but haven't been able to dedicate to the program for work reasons. Yeah, I know it's only 25 minutes but then there's also the buffer needed for eating (for me I need at least an hour after eating before I do the workout, then another 30min cool down before I can eat after). And trying to fit in a shower. But things get better in June, so I might as well just count what I've done so far as "practice" and officially start over in June. I'll probably do six days a week instead of the two-a-day on the 5th day.

I'm a 32yo woman trying to lose 5-10lbs but mainly looking to get toned and stronger and lose some belly fat.
  • cjaneplay79
    cjaneplay79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I have already lost quite a bit of weight. I still have about 30 pounds left to loose.
    I bought T-25 about a month ago, put it on the shelf in my office, and it has been RIP'ing ever since.
    Sometimes, I get all "fired up" by the infomercials and realize, "Already bouggghhhht it" and yet it still remains unloved- LOL!!
    Hopefully, this group will help me open the box up and then T-25 can help me get these last 30lbs off!!
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Awesome ladies! I'll probably be doing it 6 times a week as well instead of the double Friday and my schedule might be a little wonky the first couple weeks because of some family events, but I'll be doing them all regardless and hopefully we can all help each other out!
  • cjaneplay79
    cjaneplay79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how we enter the calorie counting for T-25????
    I can't find anything in the exercise database, but I suspect this may be due to "user error" LOL :-)
  • kriskris92
    Options
    I would probably count it as just cardio/circuit training, but there's no real accurate way to know without a heart rate monitor. I use the TDEE method so I don't log my exercise so can't help too much!
  • JennergyKC
    Options
    I log my activities in my Jawbone Up app, so unfortunately I don't know for sure. I usually log them as cross-training or cardio depending on the workout.
  • nonnironni
    nonnironni Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting this week! I'm 5'3 170 lbs. 45 in waist. Can't wait to get fit. I've got lots of skinny clothes just sitting in a bin waiting to be worn again! I'm also going to try the green coffee pills. I read great reviews on amazon. Hopefully between the t25 and the green coffee and watching calorie intake, I'll be thinner in no time!
  • kriskris92
    Options
    So glad we'll all be working together! After looking at my schedule for the next couple weeks, I think I'm actually going to be starting on Friday (May 30th) so that I can fit in the first week before I go out of town for the first weekend of June, and then I'll probably get back on track with a Monday start the following week :)
  • 40body2014
    40body2014 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm starting Tuesday. Hope I can join all of you for support.
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Of course! Good luck!!
  • JennergyKC
    Options
    Looking forward to starting this! I may start on 5/31 because I have to work pretty late on 6/1 so I may not be able to get it in.
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Yeah, after looking at my calendar, I think I might actually be starting on Friday, May 30th instead - I'm going out of town next Thursday-Sunday so I want to be able to get the first week in without doubling up unnecessarily.
  • JennergyKC
    Options
    We are also going out of town for five days in June for vacation. I'm still debating whether I'll just repeat that week or if I'll take the program with me. We'll be staying with family and I'll have some time everyday where I could workout. Plus it will make me feel better about all the food and wine!
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Okay, today is day one for me! I will be doing it after I get home from work, so I have a few hours to mentally prepare myself ;) I think I'm going to just continue posting in this thread every day after I complete the workout, so feel free to do the same if you want!
  • thighhhhighs
    thighhhhighs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting it on Monday as well! I have worked out on and off in the past and started T25 last week but sprained my ankle and took the week off. I want to start fresh with it in June! I'm 24 and want to lose 10-15 pounds.
  • kriskris92
    Options
    I'm planning on starting it on Monday as well! I have worked out on and off in the past and started T25 last week but sprained my ankle and took the week off. I want to start fresh with it in June! I'm 24 and want to lose 10-15 pounds.
    Welcome :) Hope your ankle heals well and quickly!

I did day 1 - cardio today...wow. It's fast! I followed Tanya for the majority of it doing the modified moves or something in between the modified and regular moves and was able to keep up for the most part, but it took me a few seconds to figure out what we were doing sometimes! Good luck everyone!
  • tinkystyle
    tinkystyle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this last night. Should receive it sometime this week. Would love to have some friends also doing the workout for accountability.
  • JennergyKC
    Options
    Hoping to start tomorrow but may have to push it back to Wednesday depending on work. But I'll keep checking in. Great job everyone that has started already!