Thirsty Thursday! Check ins!

Options
FitCoachShawn
FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
Thirsty Thursday! Are you getting enough water? Post your water in take and any fitness. :)

Replies

• ddrmaster07
    ddrmaster07 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay for Thirsty Thursday! I worked out on the stationary bike for 60 minutes had a liter of water before i got to the gym and 3/4 of a liter during workout. Yay to no cramped up muscles!
  • LockStockNSam
    LockStockNSam Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Aw yeah, delicious watah! I biked to work (which is about 5 miles), intend to do a 60 min boxing workout at 5:30 after work, then I'll ride home again! I've so far slurped up about 710 ml, as I carry my water bottle around and drink at my desk.

PS, I've been 'fruiting up' my water, lately...just fill a pitcher, chop up a lemon, lime, or whatever else you desire (I've seen people use blueberries, strawberries, oranges, etc), toss it in, and stif. Wonderful detox drink, adds some zest, and no sugar!
  • mhill40
    mhill40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HA! Funny you should mention the water I'm behind right now I've only drank 33.80 oz but I will check back in later with my end result. I'm headed to the gym after work to do the Turbo kick class for 1 hour.
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Drank four 16 oz glasses so far... Did 34 mins of yoga this morn and went on a 3.36 mi walk/run... good day so far!
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome job every one! Love seeing you girls check in and post! I find it ironic how many women are on MFP and post and help as to men...... interesting! I am genuinely proud of every one of you on here. Even the ones who never post but are watching and still doing there thing! :)
  • lorim621
    lorim621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I NEED to do better with water!!! I drink some but nowhere near enough.
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Went to bed at 7:30 yesterday exhausted from who knows what. I did drink water all day though - 81oz total! Probably my best water day.

Yesterday food wise, I did well except for the mid-morning doughnut (work training), and the giant oreo cookie & chocolate chip cookie (I tracked these as 3 cookies) again cause of work training and sitting alllll day nearly falling asleep. Might be the sugar overdose that caused me to have a headache and want to go to sleep so early. I dunno.