Due end of January, looking for friends!

Options
amantine1
amantine1 Posts: 24 Member
Hello Girls!
I'm only just back o my pre pregnancy weight after number two. this pregnancy I will not gain as much as the last two times!
i would love to get really fit and have a skinny pregnancy. Add me as a friend so we can support each other.
I'm so excited to be expecting again :)

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm due at the end of Jan/early Feb. I gained 34lbs with my first 3 years ago. I'm looking to gain 25-35lbs & workout regularly & eat better than I did with my last pregnancy! Feel free to add me
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm also due around January but with my second! I had a healthy first pregnancy but still managed to gain 39 lbs! I counted calories the whole time so this time I'm taking a different approach in hopes of gaining less! Feel free to add me!
  • calbre8
    calbre8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm due January 28, and this will be my first. I'm concerned that I've already gained 3-4 lbs! I have been a bit more tired and haven't gone to the gym as much, but at this rate I will be HUGE at delivery lol.
  • jigenigma
    jigenigma Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Due in early January! Last time I gained 22-24 lbs because I was nauseated a lot (only time in my life I had trouble gaining weight!!) this time I am crazy hungry, so hoping I don't gain too much!
  • papagal212
    papagal212 Posts: 93
    Options
    due jan 5th! im 8.5wks nauseated like crazy. Went on vacation and my nausea went away and I ate cake everyday and drank soda (I never drink soda) and ate whatever I wanted, I gained just 1lb. Got home yesterday and I have been hit like a brick with nausea and I can barely figure out what to eat cause I have such bad food aversions. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have finally gotten well into the 120s after having baby #2 Jan 2013, looks like I'm having #3 Jan 2015! Crazy!! I gained plenty of weight with my previous pregnancy (50 with my 1st and 34 with my 2nd) Hoping to keep it around 25-30lbs this time since I started out 3-5lbs more than my 2nd pre-pregnancy)
  • DeterminedToLoseWeight
    Options
    Hello Girls :)

I just found out last week I am pregnant with baby #1 :) I am so excited! I am thinking I am about 4-5 weeks along and due around end of Jan or first of Feb. Feel free to add me :)

Melissa
  • crystalirene12
    crystalirene12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!

I just found out I am due with baby number 2. I just now finally got back to my pre-pregnancy weight after 6 months of stuggle to get 50 pounds off. Yes, my baby is only 6 months and I am due with #2. Yay!!
    Looking to stay fit and fabulous this time and not gain 50 #'s.
    Feel free to add me too and we can encourage each other.
    I think I am due around the first week of February. I will find out for sure in 3 weeks at my ultrasound.

Congrats to everyone!!

-Crystal
  • sportysunshine
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I'm almost 10 weeks prego and due 02JAN2015! My sister gave birth last year and ended up on bedrest prior to labor. She gained about 65 lbs! I'm so afraid this is going to happen to me. I've been battling weight issues my entire life and now I'm worried I'm going to balloon up!

I used the Baby Center's weight tracker to calculate my ideal pregnancy weight. It goes off your pre-pregnancy weight, height, and how far along you are. It said I started "overweight" with a BMI of 25% and that I only need to gain 15-25lbs by the end of the pregnancy. It's my plan to use MFP to help me maintain that weight gain. I'm attaching the link for anyone else interested!

By the way, the Baby Center's website is current and its articles are current and usually peer reviewed/ or reviewed by the Baby Center Medical Advisory Board (which is made up of many different specialties in the medical field). Yes, it does use a lot of advertisements, but I think the content of the articles, videos, and such make up for that.

Baby Center's Weight Tracker:
    http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator?scid=pregall_20140603:5

The Baby Center's website:
    http://www.babycenter.com/