Week 0 - 29th May 2014

Options
95Tashey95
95Tashey95 Posts: 65 Member
Hi Everyone

My weight this morning was

136.8lb, a total of 2.6lb weight loss since 5th May 2014

I am finding it particular hard to get motivated to do exercise at the moment so my goat for week 1 is to get exercising more - I did one gym session last week so will aim to beat it this week with at least 2 episodes of exercise

Good luck all

xx

Replies

• CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    The battery on my scale was dead this morning. I will weigh in tomorrow after a trip to the dollar store today.

Cindy cheers
  • squiressara
    squiressara Posts: 64
    Options
    I just joined MFP 4 days ago and am very excited. It inspired me to get to the gym today for the first time in a loooong time. I am trying to get on track with healthy eating and feel like I finally did it today! Lots of protein and veggies. Best thing though is the tasty watermelon I had for dessert.
    Starting weight - 200. Current weight - 198. This week - 2lbs. Total - 2lbs

Excited for this group and cheering each other on!
  • squiressara
    Options
    I treated myself to some new music to help motivate me to go to the gym, really helped
  • 95Tashey95
    Options
    Looks like most of us are either beginners or just getting back into the swing of things

Hope this will help to motivate us all. Its great that the boost to just get started motivates you for going to the gym more etc.

Good idea about treating yourself to new music for the gym - I am a sucker for watching tv at the gym! oops
  • squiressara
    Options
    I treat myself to "tash" tv when I go to the gym. Sometimes I will intentionally go when the Kardashians or something like that is on. Do you ever find you accidentally slow your pace down when watching?
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    The battery on my scale was dead this morning. I will weigh in tomorrow after a trip to the dollar store today.

Cindy cheers

Weight today was 228.8. The same as it was Monday. Grrrr. Patience cindy patience
  • 95Tashey95
    Options
    Well I had a bad weekend with BBQs and family down and have a 'slightly too tight' dress to wear on Friday for my Brother-in-Laws wedding! Eeek

totally agree about what squiressara said about what you watch on tv affecting the speed. This is why I like treadmills as they set the pace. If I am watching something cringey on tv I find myself grimacing and going very slowly lol. Most inspiration I ever found was watching the London Olympics while at the gym!

Cindy, hopefully it will have dropped a bit by this Thursday, patience and perseverance. Slow and steady wins the race - and much more likely to keep it off too