What was a victory for you this week?

Options
I've been having a pretty crappy week so I tried to think of some of the good things that have happened to me this week instead of just focusing on the bad. My major victory this week was I no longer have 100+ pounds to loose. I now have 99!

I want to know what your victories were this week?

Replies

• BraidedKitteness
    BraidedKitteness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I somehow managed not to exceed my maintenance calories while my sister was in town visiting for four days! I'm pretty darn proud of myself for that. My biggest day was 1600. *dances* :laugh:
  • Sapphire_Marie
    Options
    I can no longer see my tummy when I look straight down from under my breasts!
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Diet was meh during vacation, but I did workout everyday. Small victory!!
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My week was meh, but I won my family over-instead of the buffet for family dinner I talked them into somewhere else, where I has souvlaki and greek salad-hold the rice. Buffet would have been horrible no matter how much motivation I went in with! lol
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My victory is doing a workout each evening even though I really haven't been feeling it.
  • BraidedKitteness
    BraidedKitteness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bought a size 0 dress! O.o It's for my engagement pictures in a couple weeks. ^.^

Now to clarify, it's from white house black market, vanity sizing for sure, and its cut in a way that it fits my skinny torso and is loose over my hips where all my weight is. But HEY! Talk about an awesome feeling. I went in there to try the 4!
  • love2b3fit
    love2b3fit Posts: 31
    Options
    my victory was working out even though I just wasnt feeling it AT ALL. Also, I know only have 28 pounds to lose :)