Hello - back for the third and final time

Options
Nix143
Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
Right checking back in - a bit of back story. I've been on the group twice - the first time I was quite successful, went down 2 dress sizes, was loving the lifting but then got kicked by real life. Second time I was playing at it for a couple of months.

So here I am. And I'm doing it differently this time, I've had a big mental turn around. I started mid March and so far am down 16lbs and 1 dress size. AndI wanted to get my eating under control and cement that habit before I started lifting again.

I'm carrying a weird shoulder thing and also a newish hip thing - note the technical terms. So I've started SL 5x5 again but it's about cementing the habit, greasing the groove and finding where I am in it rather than the weight. This isn't a sprint - my long term goal is October 2015 and so I have all the time in the world to go at the pace my body can cope with. Lifted last week and after deads I was literally growling - I had forgotten what a buzz it is.

So back in here for some accountability and just to buzz off what you guys are doing really. Nice to meet you all :smile:

Replies

• MrsH2132012
    MrsH2132012 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I did a brief period of 5x5 in December but committing to 12 weeks

Putting my focus back on Recomp & pressing 100#s again

I hope Deads make me growl on Wednesday! I'm ready for it
    Been feeding my need for drippy sweat for 8 weeks, it got me no real results I just needed it

Here's to getting that lifting buzz ????????????
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    am I a bad woman for giggling at 'greasing the groove'?!

wishing I could get back into it.. enjoy ladies!