june goals

Options
Naybelline
Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
How did we all get on in may? I have to say it's been my worst month so far. so I plan to get back on it for june. I'd love to meet my ultimate goal weight.

stay strong friends! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love:

Replies

• mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I had a really all over the place kind of May. Got sick, took 2 weeks off excercising, but stayed within a reasonable calorie defecit. I still managed to shake off 4 pounds so not too unhappy. Looking forward to starting exercising again on Monday though. :flowerforyou:
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Seems like May was hectic for everyone! Mine was also the worst month for weight loss ever. I thought March was bad like 'oh noes I only lost 7 lbs' but this May I could barely get it together! Haven't lost a total of 3 lbs (I lost 2.9 -.-) BUT on the bright side I did reach my initial goal of 60 kg so I got that going for me which is nice! Hope June will be better! Good luck everybody!
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My month has been okay...I've managed to shift weight, run and am beginning to find my way with 5:2

Also, I hooked up with some friends and thats helping me to stick with it.

My trouble that I'm down to my last 7 lb or so...and its like trying to shift concrete!!!

I've signed up for a Fun Run on June 22nd, 30day squat challenge and 30 day ABS challenge.

I have 2 weddings coming up too (28th June & 4th July) so June MUST MUST MUST be successful.

GOALS= 1. RUNRUNRUN 2. Stick with 5:2 3. Keep logging on MFP.......EVERYDAY, not just 'down' days
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I think I'm doing pretty good. My lowest weight (goal weight) is 134. I'm hanging right around 135 for the most part.

For June, I will continue with alternating running and cycling days for a total of at least 300 miles for the month.

I am running a 5k on June 21 with a friend who just started running last month and then we will continue training runs toward a goal of running a 10k in a few months.
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Well iv gone from bad to worse in may. Im giving myself a BIG kick up the bum and starting again iv put on 7lb so need to shift that and some I was hoping to have lost a couple of stone by now but my depression has come back so went right back to comfort eating again but on new meds so hoping they kick in soon and june will be my month.
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I ended May with a biff. I still haven't created the June spreadsheet, either. I'll get to it tonight.
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Sheet is ready! Set those goals and go recruit some more members!
  • MsTerryJay
    MsTerryJay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    May wasn't great for me, but it wasn't horrible either. I plan to stick with my same goals for June:

Log everything! strength training 3 days a week, yoga 3 days a week and 15K steps daily. I was recently able to jog two laps without knee pain! so I plan to gradually work back to jogging a full 5k again.

Another goal is to try one new recipe a week. The strawberry goat cheese and basil pizza with a balsamic vinegar reduction was a half hit (half the family loved it, the other half didn't even want to try it)! The strawberry goat cheese sherbert, with the left over balsamic reduction drizzled on top, was a huge hit with family and friends. Everyone loved it.
  • fitjaida
    fitjaida Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group! I did not so great in MAY! But JUne is a new month! and I'm back focused! My goal this month is to track every day and stay within my calories! I want to be at my goal weight by Christmas!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jaida :)

Thanks Ceci x
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I just joined. Can't wait to make my goals for July. :)