What Are Your Goals With NS?

Options
Atarahh
Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
Mine is primarily hunger control. Their foods have so much fiber that I don't get as hungry between meals. It has also aided in my calorie reduction.

Replies

• truddlep
    Options
    My primary goal is to lose the extra weight and finally get to my goal weight. I also want to pick up better eating habits for life. I have already learned to love salads!
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine was to lose the weight that had been making me miserable for far too long... Also, it has really taught me portion control.

Now, I just need what I learned to help me with maintenance. I am NEVER going back to where I was!!!! :-)
  • mep0430
    mep0430 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I chose NS because I needed a regular, easy to manage routine and portion control. It's been a huge help.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    To take off 26.6 lbs this year. And to keep it off. Today is day 1, so far so great!

Ive have two successful times on NS

First time 22 years old lost 89 lbs

Second time 45 years old lost 35 lbs aaaand improved my horribly bad eating habits that time...

This time 47 years old, and Im going to lose 26 lbs. : )

Right now my general eating habits are still very much improved except for I did creep up on the scale last year by eating just a little bit too much. So I now, I lean on them again, to set me straight. : )

Knowone has been here on this group for a few months, but Im hoping to see some people back.

If you are doing Nutrisystems, good luck, stay strong, stay 100% if you want it to work.
  • memar0530
    memar0530 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    To take off the last 20 pounds
    To learn to maintain the weight loss over time.
    I'm on the "I've lost a lot of weight, I look good and people keep telling me so, I'll never be heavy again". Having "yo-yo" dieted all my life I am afraid of not being able to maintain once I reach my goal weight.
    :noway: :noway: :embarassed:
  • kinu21_82
    kinu21_82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you Atarahh....initially when i looked at the size of my muffin...i was so sure i was gonna starve if i stuck to the diet....but i never get hungry... in fact i can't even finish all the meals suggested for a day...Ofcourse i eat a lot of salad with fat free dressing and baby carrots...

So far i've lost 10 lbs...another 15lbs to get to my goal weight of 125lbs :)
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I think my primary goal is to learn portion control to support my weight loss efforts.
  • BethTheNew
    BethTheNew Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    To relearn portion control. To get healthy. To earn nutribears!
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    yeah, Nutribears!
  • candiada
    candiada Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I chose to try Nutrisystem when I saw it in Walmart 5 days for $45. I lost .5 lbs per day (2.5 total in that 5 days) So I ordered in online. well I am trying the 7day deal this time because it was only $7 something per day that way with the promo I received in an email. I have also been using my fitbit and MFP, but only just started tracking better again. I lost 40 lbs last year with out Nutrisystem, and then I gained back 30ish. I think Nutrisystem will be a simple way to teach my stomach what portion controll is supposed to feel like. I also Think I have to make the bigger commitment of the 28day repeating plan.

I do have some Questions for everyone:

1 what is your favorite of each meal.

2 What meal makes you feel fullest longest?

3 What is your favorite dessert, or snack?

4 what else do you add that is convenient for POwerfuels and Smart carbs?

5 Do you buy pre-packaged foods to add or do you buy in bulk and use small baggies or plasticware to portion it out ahead of time?
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    NutriSystem has been good in getting me back on track with loss. I've done WW and calorie counting and find the counting to be the best way for me to lose. Easy enough, right?

NS has helped specifically in controlling my choices, giving me more time since I don't have to shop much or cook much. Pretty much heat and serve. I like the idea of dessert twice a day.That was a bonus.

I know NS isn't long term, but it's helped me to lose 25+ pounds in a couple of months...something I needed as I was on the upward climb on the scale. The the right spices to add, the good is ok to good and it's moving me in the right direction.
  • Feltham66
    Feltham66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get you guys back in here talking! ! LOL!