Starting June 1st!

Options

Replies

• JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    All right! T25 Alpha Cardio done. Week 1, Day 1. Felt pretty good. How is everyone else doing?
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well I started today also lol on some parts of it I could not keep up walked a little and then jumped right back in. will have to get up early to do mine will see how that works if I can get it over with then I am good other wise will have to do when I come home. I sure did work up a sweat.. How do we put this on the sight as far as exercise... how do we know how much we are really burning?????
  • cynpin34
    cynpin34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm starting June 5th...it works best with my schedule...I did the first 3 weeks in March and then I went on vacation-with full anticipation to do it daily-I even took a mini DVD player with me lol...but I didn't. I loved it then, so I hope doing it during the summer will workout...:)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ashlea, and I'm starting T25 today! I've had the program since January, and have done each disc of the Alpha, yet never done it consistently like the program suggests. I start the program, then skip days, or just fall off the wagon all together. I have been so frustrated with myself for getting as badly as I've been. I used to be very fit, and had no problem tracking food & exercising everyday. But now I'm just...unmotivated. Yet it's on my mind constantly how I want to do it! Ughh.

Anyways, I'd love to join you guys! I have about 10-15 pounds to lose, and I'd love to be one of those people with killer before and after pics! I don't need to find my 'motivation,' I need to just DO IT already!
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Cynpin, I'm going on vacation in about a week and waffle between taking the discs and not. I'd feel better if I exercised, but I don't get a real vacation very often!

Welcome Ashlea! Hope you had a rockin day 1.

Purpose, I'm not really sure. I log them as cross-training in my Jawbone.

All right! Day 2, Speed 1.0 complete!
  • FORAPURPOSE
    Options
    just checking in today was a really bad day I know no excuses, did not do mine today have to find away to fit this in.
  • cynpin34
    cynpin34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I had every intention but when we got to our resort our AC wasn't working and the room was really hot for the first 4 days and I just gave up...I was then on vacation for 4 weeks and never even looked at it. the great thing about this is if you miss one day you can double up somewhat easily but I like to do these programs straight through and often stop if I have a 'break'...in hindsight I'd be much better if I'd just picked up again when I was back from the sunny hot destination :( I think i have OCD about doing things in order lol
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Some things came up for me over the last couple days so I haven't been able to do it since Friday, but day 2 for me will be tonight - Speed 1.0 here I come! Might double up since I'll be leaving town and won't be able to do it Friday-Sunday, but I'll have to wait and see how I'm feeling. Good luck everyone!!
  • tinkystyle
    tinkystyle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine shipped yesterday. Hope it gets here soon. Looking forward to the workouts.
  • cjaneplay79
    cjaneplay79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I opened my box up today and started Cardio. I'm day off from my chart but, NAILED IT!!!
    I plan to workout Saturday to make up for yesterday, then get back on track next week.
    Is anyone trying Shakeology?????
  • cjaneplay79
    Options
    Ok. I thought I was the only one looking for Tanya- LOL!!!
  • kriskris92
    Options
    I'm not using shakeology, just real food and protein shakes as needed :) And I'll definitely be sticking with Tanya for a while!
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Just finished Speed 1.0 and Total Body Circuit! Doubled up today because I couldn't do it over the weekend like I was planning on and will be leaving to visit family on Thursday so I won't be able to do them then either. Speed was good - definitely liked it better than cardio I think and I think I would like TBC better if I wasn't already tired (and getting hungry) from the first workout. I ended up not pushing myself very hard for TBC but I got it done and I sure did get sweaty if that's any indication of anything!
  • FORAPURPOSE
    Options
    I missed it yesterday and today, So tomorrow I will get up early and do mine will be sleepy I know during the day but it will be worth it. I see all of you are doing double ups I can not even get through the first one lol. Great Job all of you.
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Just finished Alpha Ab Intervals! So far, I'd say that was my fave...I know most people seem to like speed/cardio, but I could do without the burnouts!
  • tinkystyle
    tinkystyle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My first workout will be tomorrow am. Alpha Cardio. I'm really looking forward to adding this into my routine.
  • stephanie3686
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join you guys! I just started on monday. First time ever doing a beachbody workout. The burn is amazing and I have never felt more motivated! The sore muscles also remind me that a cookie is not worth it! :) I doubled up my exercises today since I work on friday nights and there is just no way to do 2 of these back to back yet. Anyways im 28, mother to 3, and work full time. Starting weight is 183 on a 5'5 frame!
  • FORAPURPOSE
    Options
    I just have this to say the burn is great..
  • kriskris92
    Options
    Good luck to everyone just starting out! I will be out of town from today-Sunday evening so I won't be doing them over the weekend, but planning on jumping back in where I left off when I get back!
  • cjaneplay79
    Options
    Hi Ashley (Welcome!!) You can do it....I bought T-25 a few months ago and didn't even open the box until this week!! So you are DEFINATELY amongst friends :-)