Need More EM2WL Friends!

Options
suejoker
suejoker Posts: 317 Member
Hi, All!

I'm just starting a reset and realized tonight that almost all of my MFP friends are netting really low calories. This makes sense, since I was doing the same thing until a couple of weeks ago. I'm not even up to maintenance calories yet, but am working my way up there. But, I would love to have some friends who are being kinder to their bodies and eating more. So far, my existing friends have been really supportive, but would love to have support from people who understand what I'm doing.

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Well, we are already friends but others will hop in soon to join you on your journey..... :-)
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm quite happy to be friends. I'm doing TDEE minus 10 to 15% (in between) and doing heavy lifting and cutting back on cardio, so I'm mystifying a lot of my friends. But I'm seeing GREAT changes in my body and I feel so much better about what/how I'm eating as it feels so doable for life.
  • mathaholic
    mathaholic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started a reset on Friday and I'm in freak out mode because the scale, it says I apparently have eaten 15,000 in the past three days instead of 5,700. So, I could use some reset friends! Adding you, and anyone who's been there, add me. Not up to maintenance yet, I'm at about -15% TDEE
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I started a reset on Friday and I'm in freak out mode because the scale, it says I apparently have eaten 15,000 in the past three days instead of 5,700. So, I could use some reset friends! Adding you, and anyone who's been there, add me. Not up to maintenance yet, I'm at about -15% TDEE

Just keep reading here and posting when you freak out...keep good records. You'll get great support!
  • gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me hun!!!!!!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I like to EAT! :drinker:
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, I'm trying to add the same type of folks.
  • mich0718
    mich0718 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started a reset several weeks ago and am now up to 1829 calories a day, so far so good but it is a totally new way of looking at weight loss.
  • CoachXthea
    CoachXthea Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm fresh out of reset. I did 12 weeks. I've gained about 15lbs from my starting official reset weight. Most of this was muscle. I did STS while in reset. On day 3 of my cut...if you can call 2300 - 2400 calories a cut. I use a fitbit, and I'm in recovery from a seriously seriously wrong methodology on working out and dieting. My add is already sent.
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Added you, and others here are welcome to add me too!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    We're already friends also!! But anyone else can add me if they like!!
    **I log and eat several times a day!:laugh:
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    add me. I eat...lol.. maybe too much at the moment...