Counting Calories and Carbs

Options
Hi ladies im new to the group. I have been counting calories for about 5 weeks now and steadily losing weight. But I am leaving for vacation in Florida in a few weeks and want to look my best. So I started counting carbs today as well as calories. I sure could use advice and encouragement. I walk 16,000 steps a day and I also do light strength training every other day. Help me look good on the beach plz :smile:

Replies

• sparklenglitter
    sparklenglitter Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies im new to the group. I have been counting calories for about 5 weeks now and steadily losing weight. But I am leaving for vacation in Florida in a few weeks and want to look my best. So I started counting carbs today as well as calories. I sure could use advice and encouragement. I walk 16,000 steps a day and I also do light strength training every other day. Help me look good on the beach plz :smile:

Hi you can contact me any time for support, I am I to day tomorrow and feeling better tnan I have in years. Feel free to send me a friends request. The more friends and support the better.
    Carol