Dirty Eaters Unite!!

Options
sallievp
sallievp Posts: 33 Member
Thanks for setting up group....I'm a dirty eater too!

Have lost 22 pounds...going from 161 to 139 and my secret weapon is Dominos pizza every day for lunch!

I LOVE fast food and still have lots of ''naughty'' food just in MUCH smaller quantities . Now I have a small personal 4 slice pizza (around 604 cals) and savour every mouthful whereas before I would eat a 12 slices plus garlic bread and wings all to myself!!

However, I do eat a light breakfast of fruit and usually veg or lentils and rice for dinner

Works for me...I am officially the lightest weight I have ever been in my adult life!! :-)

Replies

• wackadoodle87
    wackadoodle87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hey :)

im the same i love my fast food way to much i have chips & cheese and half a 12' with my husband twice a week it keeps me sane ! lol
    i have went from 252 to 229 in 12 weeks and is defo working for me too :P
  • Rinker2bFit
    Rinker2bFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A group after my own heart.
  • wackadoodle87
    wackadoodle87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :) its so hard not to eat bad foods they just too yummy lol :D
  • sallievp
    sallievp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! I am not alone!!!

All the super clean eaters on MFP make me feel baaaaad!

I am in India for the next few weeks so trying to make the most of all my fave fast foods / restaurants here before I go back to the UK....trying to keep within my calories though...so far so good :-)
  • Rinker2bFit
    Rinker2bFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send friend requests everyone.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting up group....I'm a dirty eater too!

Have lost 22 pounds...going from 161 to 139 and my secret weapon is Dominos pizza every day for lunch!

I LOVE fast food and still have lots of ''naughty'' food just in MUCH smaller quantities . Now I have a small personal 4 slice pizza (around 604 cals) and savour every mouthful whereas before I would eat a 12 slices plus garlic bread and wings all to myself!!

However, I do eat a light breakfast of fruit and usually veg or lentils and rice for dinner

Works for me...I am officially the lightest weight I have ever been in my adult life!! :-)

That's fantastic !! I've found that my enjoyment of pizza declines after 4 or 5 slices anyway. Whereas before I'd just eat 'one more' and 'one more' and end up eating most of the pizza, now I try to limit to 4 slices. The best part is that the leftovers become REALLY delicious next day. (Personally I'm a huge fan of cold pizza!)