Anyone in Norfolk at NOB????

Options
Just wanted to lose weight with folks from my area. :)

Replies

• Mrs_Ashley
    Mrs_Ashley Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello I know I'm late but I'm in the area.
  • phenomenalwoman89
    phenomenalwoman89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chesapeake but I'm flexible.
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Im not at Norfolk or NOB but I do live in Va Beach. I work down at the NAS Northwest Annex on the Coast Guard Base and my husband is stationed in Portsmouth at the Coast Guard Base. Im just getting back into workingout after my second boy, I go to all the gyms depending on the day and time. Ive heard that Ocean has a good Mom class where you can bring the kiddos might try it out next week if anyone wants to join me.
  • tmcmurtray
    tmcmurtray Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chesapeake and my husband works at NOB.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the convo but my husband is stationed at NOB. I work during the day but would love someone to meet up with either early in the mornings or in the evenings after work.
    I've gone to Q-80 (the base gym near the piers) in the past and never had a problem in the mornings and I have a planet fitness membership which is what I normally use or I am open to just walking/running outside.

I also have another 6-months or so left on a membership I prepaid to the womens only gym on little creek next to Walmart but I'm not a fan of their layout and havent used it since getting the PF membership....
  • tkay94
    tkay94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well this is extremely late but I am in Norfolk, not too far from the base either.
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm still here lol in the area