Modifying?

Options
AnstariaCJ
AnstariaCJ Posts: 14 Member
The end of the first week of month 2 is near. My knees and left ankle aren't having any of it. I've decided to increase the number of rest days so that I'm doing Insanity 4 days a week instead of 6. Has anyone else decided to modify? I almost feel like I've given up by doing it this way but I don't think I'd be able to make it to the end [in one piece] without more rest.

Replies

• lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's not giving up! You are still doing it and that's what matters. I skip the recovery days, so I technically am only doing 5 days instead of 6
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Four days a week is better than zero! And you need to take care of your ankle or you will be down to none a week! Do you have access to a gym or somewhere with a crosstrainer machine, stationary bike or rowing machine? You could do those to supplement the other days if you were worried about not training
  • AnstariaCJ
    AnstariaCJ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Since I cut down the workouts, my ankle has been fine. I'll be adding some extra cardio on the off days because summer is fast approaching and I really want to drop 15lbs!