Would love to add some of you to my FL!

Options
rachface1234
rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
Hello ladies, so inspired by all of you, just started SL two weeks ago, finding it challenging and rewarding already and looking forward to getting under heavier weights soon!

I've never been out of healthy weight range (on the edge of upper BMI though), am 26, 5'6" and 147lb. I always do some level of activity, jogging with my dog, riding my horses, farm work, zumba sometimes, random boot camp classes when they are affordable, but rarely stick to one thing. Current fitness goals including running a half marathon in the next year and lifting to maintain lean muscle and eventually gain some real strength. Right now I am aiming to drop a few lbs, anywhere from 8-15 depending on where that leaves me body fat percentage wise. I would love to have some of you on my friends list for further diary creeping, workout diary creeping, and friendly support as well. Also positive that I'll have questions soon, so looking forward to using you all as resources!

Replies

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. Other people can add me too, I like having other ladies from here on my friends list.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    feel free to send anyone here an FR, just put in the comments where you know us from :)
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    ditto lwoodrof-I don't mind new friends as long as you aren't eating too few calories and include a message!. I sent you one Rach.
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and sending friend requests!