Welcome!

Options
Welcome to the group and thank you for joining! :flowerforyou:

Here you can introduce yourself so others can get to know you!

I am Madison. 18 years old and finishing up my first year of college! I live in California and I joined MFP to lose a few pounds, but mostly to stay healthy. I love to support people and love to be supported!:heart:

Replies

• Unfledgedkitty
    Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Evening :)

My name is Kieran and I live in Jersey (not new Jersey) Jersey channel island. I'm 24 and am on a weight loss goal.

I started at over 18 stone now on down to 13 stone and 10lb... I'm happy where I have got to... But I still want to do more and recently I have lost my motivation. Which is what has brought me here :)

Have a Meowtasic night /day
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Meghan and I'm from Minnesota (yes, the lovely cold state - but it's warm in up!) and I am recovering from anorexia and supposed to get back up to my healthy target weight of 120. Right now I have about 15-16 pounds until I'm there but my overall goal is to be happy and healthy. That's all that I want and I won't give up until I get there. Hope you're having a great day/evening!
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I'm 25!
  • freespiritami
    freespiritami Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Ami and I'm from Florida! I am 18 and moving to NY soon, so I am super motivated to drop around 20 pounds :) I'm here fi you need support or just someone to talk to :) I'm new to MFP but I love eating healthy and meeting new people!

We can do it! :D
  • Austyn1030
    Austyn1030 Posts: 1
    Options
    So im looking for either a male or female that we can either stay in touch by phone ( text, email, or i guess writing if we had too). i want someone that can keep each other motivated. I want someone that is looking to lose some weight.

Im:
    16 Male
    USA
    Weight: 219
    Big Boned
    Height: 5'9"

Anyone wanna help me out?
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Name is Brenna, nickname Bre is preferred... 5'3" starting weight was 183, currently 161 and looking for a goal weight of 130-135 :]
  • vfmrules101
    vfmrules101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Name's Veronika. I'm currently studying film at the University of North Texas. I'll be turning 20 this June and I joined MFP because I'm in desperate need to drop around 55-60 pounds. I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 110-120. I'll be here if anyone needs some support. I know I will :]
  • denizfindigi
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am from across the globe - Turkey, İstanbul!
    I am a dental student who is in her 2nd year. Once I managed to lose 20 kg's (44lbs) and I gained half back this year due to the stress caused by the college. Summer is approaching and I feel like a train wreck! : ( Have to get back in shape soon.:!
    nice to meet you!
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 1exercisefreak.......I am totally discouraged about losing weight.I have already lost 82 lbs and still have a ways to go.:smile:
  • Unfledgedkitty
    Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i sent all of you a request - don;t feel like you have to accept :), more friends the better :D
  • thedjnoble
    thedjnoble Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Rudy B. I'm from Ft Worth Texas. Hope to make new friends to support and share this journey with!! Have a great day!!
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My names Sara. I'm 23 years old and a senior in college in Lubbock,TX but am currently home visiting in San Antonio,TX

My starting weight was 220.
    My current weight is about 200.
    Really trying for 150 lbs.

I haven't really lost any weight in a while, its mostly been maintaining because I haven't been consistently working out, I'm trying to change that while I'm not in school and don't have any excuse lol

Feel free to add me though! :)
  • amandachi88
    amandachi88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm 26, and am on a weight loss goal to get back to my weight pre baby and pre foot surgery. In January this year I decided I was going to stop allowing myself to make excuses as to why I couldn't exercise. I've been attending Zumba classes at a gym I joined a few months ago with a friend. I started with MFP and then stopped logging. I just need some extra motion action to continue with my goal and am looking for some support. Anyone feel free to add me.

Start weight:247
    Down 7 lbs as of my last weigh in.
    Goal: 150
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Michelle I am 22 years (23 in September) and am 5 ft 5 and I am aiming to lose 78-80 Pounds.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Donyelle
    23 y/o
    YouTuber