ok...fun question

Options
youdontknowme9
youdontknowme9 Posts: 73 Member
What food do you eat on Keto that makes you just smile and think about how great this change in your diet is (other than the weight loss and energy gain).

For me, it is a omelet full of meat, veggies and cheese with a side of bacon.

Replies

• Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bunless burger with cheese and garlic aioli paired with a loaded wedge salad extra blue cheese and bacon. It is awesome. :D
  • Longisland2NC
    Longisland2NC Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me too....a juicy burger with avocado, blue cheese and mayo!! YUM!!

So much better then a dry turkey sandwich!!! ;)
  • tabithamason
    Options
    Hot wings. Every time, I think "Some diet, eh?".
    I frickin' LOVE hot wings.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Being able to eat bacon for breakfast and nothing else if I so choose. :love:
  • mfrankrn
    mfrankrn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bacon and butter. Those 2 items make me feel like I am not on a diet most of the time.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Eating an avocado, the whole thing in one sitting, Mayo! lots of it!! oh and the baconnnnnn yummmmmmm!!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Whipping cream and cream cheese:)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings and Kerrygold butter.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    Venti heavy cream latte from starbucks. 20 oz of heavy cream and 2000 cals.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bacon, butter, cream, fatty meats.

I love my food :)
  • SnowFlinga
    SnowFlinga Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    For me, it is a omelet full of meat, veggies and cheese with a side of bacon.
    I have to admit that I think an omelet packed with "creative" ingredients is hard to beat most days. I've actually considered eating an omelet 3 times per day, but unfortunately that approach would exceed my protein allotment per day.
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Umm, number one is cheese!!! I love cheese so much! Then bacon and meats! Whipping cream too!
  • rotnkat77
    rotnkat77 Posts: 28
    Options
    Kerry Gold butter!!! I put it on/in just about everything.......yum!!!!

I love it in my BPC!

1 T EVCO
    1 T Kerry Gold Butter
    1 T Pasture Raised Heavy Cream
    1/2 T Ghiradelli Unsweetened Cocoa
    12 oz Coffee
    Sweetener to taste (I use Birch Xylitol)

Anita
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    A big ol' ribeye steak, rare, with a pat of butter on top. Side salad optional. I save up my calories, sure, but I don't feel guilty eating delicious and rich foods like that anymore!
  • gmstarr1
    gmstarr1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bacon, eggs, cheese, and butter. I'm another person who could eat an omelet three times a day.

And don't have to get the 'light' or 'low fat' version of anything anymore!
  • wtimbrell
    wtimbrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love cheese, too. Recently I discovered the concept of a cheese "wrap" or tortilla...omg so good! If you've been wanting a wrap, or a burrito, but the carby tortillas are too much for your ratios (like mine!) you have to try this.

Grate cheese (whatever kind you like - I used marble cheddar and it worked well), about a cup or so. Dump on a cookie sheet and spread it into a thin layer. Melt under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, let cool completely. Once its cool, you can peel it off the cookie sheet in one big piece! Add whatever meat you like in a wrap, some lettuce, cucumber...whatever...roll it up in the big sheet of cheese, and eat!

OMG!! That's all I can say. I had one yesterday with an egg fried in butter and three slices of bacon rolled up inside it...so good! Super filling too. =)
  • StarmakerK
    StarmakerK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Salame, cheese, olives. I could eat nothing else...
  • AmandaNicole412
    AmandaNicole412 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Juicy burger topped with bacon and Bleu cheese or bacon and avacado
  • aleehagen
    aleehagen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Duck Chicharrones, YUP! At work we make duck confit and we pick the meat off the bone and shred it to use in dishes later. When we pick it, I have the person save the skin, then I deep fry it and toss it in a blend of ranch powder, ghost chile powder and our house steak seasoning. Dip in ranch and transplant yourself to a happy place...
  • AmyMS86
    AmyMS86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bunless cheeseburgers. I started making the almond flour buns from Caveman Keto.. they are fantastic! I don't even miss a traditional bun.