Insanity Recovery Week and Results

Jazzie92
Jazzie92 Posts: 35 Member
Hi, sttarting first day of recovery week today, anyone else? I don't really have much results yet though. Jeans do seem a little looser but I'm still the same size. I did take before and after pics and I saw that my back has toned up and waist looks a tad smaller, but that's about it. There was no difference in my stomach either. I did measure my self but it all seems pretty much the same. I heard you really start seeing results in month 2, has anyone else heard that or experienced that?

Replies

• affeymoreco
    affeymoreco Posts: 10 Member
    yeah..me too, I didn't see much results in month 1..but my back really toned and my calves, thighs and shoulders got harder. my stomach didn't change much. but if you stick to your diet, and dig deeper, trust me month 2 will burn you and your fat with no mercy. my advice, focus on every workout and give it your best every minute. I watch the dig deeper dvd when tying my laces. shaun t is so motivating in that video.
  • twinksie
    twinksie Posts: 17 Member
    I'm coming up to the end of week 3 and haven't noticed much on the scales. Need to take photos and measurements to compare. By the way, I found an Insanity Log app for iOS (maybe Android too?) which is useful because I can tick off each workout as I complete it, but also include measurements, weight and photos against any workouts if I choose to. I haven't been doing that everyday but thought if do it every couple of weeks to compare.