Looking for some Paleo friends

Options
Hi been on MFP awhile battling it alone. I thought if I could get some support here, I would be more successful. If you want to add me I would be grateful :) thanks! LAURA

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Give my profile a read. If you like/agree with what you see, feel free to add me. I'm very opinionated, outspoken and I am known to provide unsolicited advice occasionally, so I'm not everyone's cup of tea. :flowerforyou:
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too.

And I second friending Akima if you can handle her personality. She doesn't pull punches, but the info she has to share is awesome! I :heart: the stuff she has to share. :happy:
  • laserrell
    laserrell Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been reading post this morning Akim and I have a lot to learn. I have read a few of your post already and have found the info very helpful
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looks like I found the right board at the right time. Please add me too. I'm back to get this DONE once and for all. They say it's best not to do it alone. So friend up!!
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Welcome both of you feel free to add me as well if you need more support
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Looks like I found the right board at the right time. Please add me too. I'm back to get this DONE once and for all. They say it's best not to do it alone. So friend up!!

Same!! lol.. please add me as well. I would love to have friends on here who have the same views on nutrition as I do, and who know that getting healthy is just as important as calories in vs calories out!
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am here for support as well :)
  • EverythingNicki
    Options
    I am a proud paleo, not as active as I would like to be as I am super busy this month with work but feel free to add me!
  • 17JayR
    17JayR Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly primal on a keto (very low carb) diet. I would love more friends with similar ideas on food.
  • TaliaCarmella
    Options
    I'm adding you!! I have no friends either... lol I sound so sad :P
  • LD6686
    LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I've only been on it since may and still learning x