So, where are we all from / what kind of Pagan community do

Options
13»

Replies

• Dark_amethyst
    Dark_amethyst Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Originally I am from Michigan, but I am now located in Kentucky. I am not sure what path I follow, still learning.
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im living in Clearwater, FL. It's okay I suppose. We only have one New age shop in largo, FL not even 20 miles away. But sadly its dependent on the owner being there. Since that is so, She had a surgery recently and hasnt been in business since October. Im still trying to find my path.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Don't feel badly about still looking for your path, TaylorFisher1... I've got 40 years on you and I think I've finally got it nailed down!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am very late but ello!

I live in the triad area of NC and sometimes in Charlotte. I've found a shop in Greensboro that I love. It's called Eclectic by Nature, I love the website and the brick and mortar store. I'm not to sure how to classify myself anymore. I started off as Wiccan and maybe on some base level I still pretty much am but I've also worked in bits from all sorts of theology that resonate with me.

If my work schedule will ever allow it, there are frequent things that go on here. Events for sabbats, monthly pagan night outs, pagan pride day. Lotsa fun stuff that I'm usually too busy working to go to.

I find myself drawn to more dual nature Goddesses and a feeling that I should be healthy as a part of my devotion to them.
  • NiftyWitch
    NiftyWitch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Northern CA Eclectic Pagan here!

I live near Sacramento... there are quite a few other Pagans, groups and events. Unfortunately, my work schedule makes it hard for me to participate. :(
  • witchtea
    witchtea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a Ceremonialist and Thelemite, and hedgewitch (solitary). There is a very solid community out here in Sacramento California, as well as the area I'm from in the Bay Area.
  • greenhudler
    Options
    Still finding my path, but I consider myself eclectic. As my friend says, I'm a "dirt worshipper" and my goddess is Gaia. My garden is my altar <3

I'm in Jacksonville, NC. There was a large community back home (Boone & Asheville) but not nearly as much going on here. I've been lucky enough to find a group of people here and a small metaphysical shop tucked away in the corner of an antique store. People around here seem afraid to "come out of the broom closet" between us living in the bible belt *and* a military town :-/
  • grannelle
    Options
    Also a sister of the soil, I am a Dianic. In central Texas. Mostly solitary, but some participation with RCG I. Austin,about 40 miles away. I like to think of all Goddesses as being aspects of the Great Goddess, She comes to you as you need. I mix my pantheons with great joy in Her infinite variety.
  • futuremamabird
    Options
    I just joined this group. I am from Dayton, TN. I only know two or three other Pagans that live in my area. I have been a practicing Pagan for almost 15 years. I am a hedgewitch/kitchen witch. I am also an empath.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm from Taos, NM USA. I am Wiccan/Taoist, a mom and a wife. I guess I'd have to say that most people here are of earth-centered spirituality, but there isn't too much connecting as a group over it. I live in an earthship community, off grid. Glad to find this group on here! :flowerforyou:
  • LunaViolet
    LunaViolet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm from Carolina, Puerto Rico. I am an Eclectic Pagan with a bit of Wiccan, Luciferian, Buddhist, and Taino beliefs mixed in <3

There are very few pagans over here, so mostly I've been a solitary.
  • celticgladiator
    celticgladiator Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hey guys, South Dakota here, i'm a Heathen. nice to "meet" you all
  • HazelHare
    Options
    I'm from the UK, and I am a Celtic-influenced Pagan - I follow Brigid and the Cailleach.
  • Alchemagician
    Alchemagician Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Wiccan, 25 years this coming Beltane in fact!- in New Jersey. Merry meet to all :)
  • Freya_Amber
    Options
    Hi I`m from Canada live in a small village (600 people) mostly all christians I am Eclectic by choice lived in Montreal five years ago I was part of a coven but too much power trip in the group So now I do my own thing never been happier I do rituals with 2 other witches on occasion when they come to visit but mostly it`s just me and my daughter Blessed Be )0(
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm from Massachusetts and am solitary. I also do not have a particularly active religious life. I have always been drawn, however, to systems of belief and worship that revolve around how spectacular creation is.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I live in MO and my town has a Christian church on about every corner. Maybe five - seven blocks apart in some places. There is a local coven but because I don't have reliable transportation I'm out, which sucks. I am right now solitary as I have to be.
  • FeIsMe75
    FeIsMe75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I live in Indiana and there is NOTHING around me other than one new age shop. I live in the bible belt and you are shunned for even believing anything differently than the norm. I am still finding my path but tend to sway towards Wicca.
  • paulei1975
    paulei1975 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    American now living in Italy with my partner, It's difficult to find local groups here, but we're moving to London this Fall, so I'm sure I will find something. It's great to read where everyone's from. Blessed be
  • cinnamoncarriere1
    cinnamoncarriere1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in northwest BC Canada. Im a Solitary Shamanic Witch. There are many pagans up here but most are pretty solitary. Its frustrating trying to get anything running like a moot or PPD ! Not anything for shops, mostly order from amazon or Llewellyn.