LOOKING FOR NEW EM2WL FRIENDS

Options
PennyHarris123
PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
Hi
I'm pretty new to this and have been flapping on a subject 'starting over after an injury' in the EM2WL website. Now eating at possible TDEE, weight creeping up at the moment.....scaring me to death....
just thought I'd put a topic out there and hope to find some new friends on this group to help along the way!!!
anyone out there who's in a similar boat? appreciate any help on this stage!!! I'm on here most days (few break lately due to family commitments etc)

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Almost all on my FL are either eating with reasonable deficit or attempting to. You can take a look at my profile and FL and decide if useful or not, usually only comment or ask questions on fitness stuff once I know the diet is good, and that's all I post about, besides research and studies and goodies. Not food goodies of course.
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, confirmed requests sent....great!
  • zingdak
    zingdak Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've been on the em2wl plan for a few weeks now and weight has slowly crept up despite the excess calories. Makes me think I'm close to my reset point.

I've started lifting weights as well and reading as much as I can about this. Will send you a friend request too!