When do fit in your workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• jrgordon143
    jrgordon143 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We have a YMCA very close to our house (10 minute walk). So, on Tuesdays after work and Saturdays before the day gets crazy ,my husband and I take the kids to the childcare they offer there and the kids love going and playing with friends. On Tuesdays I do a sculpting class that uses weights for a fully body workout. Saturdays are an 8 am step class and yoga right after. Thursdays and Fridays are my wild cards... meaning it depends on the family schedule and what we have going on. But, I try to get something in on either of those days. Sundays after church we try to do family activities, like go on a hike or play at the park.

Mondays and Wednesday are out of the question due to work, classes, and Bible study group.
  • ontherightpath14
    ontherightpath14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do some exercises in the break room like squats and pushups. I just started walking at the school track during my breaks. My boss is very flexible and covers for me so I can squeeze in some time. Working out at home never seems to happen. I have two kids, work full time, two step kids who come during the summer and a husband. So I try to be mindful of what I am eating. During the weekend I try to do freezer cooking and play outdoors with the kids. It's tough ladies but somehow we do it all, don't we!