NSVs right and left!!!

Options
Thaeda
Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
Ok.... I am SUPER excited..... I went to my closet to look for a pair of black slacks....reached for a size 18 that I had put there awhile ago figuring I "might get into it one day" and they zipped right up!! PERFECT!! OMGeeeeeeeee--- it has been YEARS since I was wearing an 18 (i know for some of ou that is a big size-- considering I started at squeezing into a 28, it is almost tiny to me!!).

Also... went to physical therapy last night. Had to wait in the waiting room. While i was sitting there, all of a sudden it dawned on me I was sitting with my legs crossed. Comfortably. Like it was NOTHING. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Last one.... I love my hair short. I have wanted this super short, really cute hair cut for awhile, but knew I had too much "face" to be able to pull it off. Well, my face looks normal now (a lot less round and only one chin!) ... my hair appt is set for next Tuesday!!!

YAY!!!

Replies

• claresta23
    claresta23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ok.... I am SUPER excited..... I went to my closet to look for a pair of black slacks....reached for a size 18 that I had put there awhile ago figuring I "might get into it one day" and they zipped right up!! PERFECT!! OMGeeeeeeeee--- it has been YEARS since I was wearing an 18 (i know for some of ou that is a big size-- considering I started at squeezing into a 28, it is almost tiny to me!!).

Also... went to physical therapy last night. Had to wait in the waiting room. While i was sitting there, all of a sudden it dawned on me I was sitting with my legs crossed. Comfortably. Like it was NOTHING. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Last one.... I love my hair short. I have wanted this super short, really cute hair cut for awhile, but knew I had too much "face" to be able to pull it off. Well, my face looks normal now (a lot less round and only one chin!) ... my hair appt is set for next Tuesday!!!

YAY!!!

Beautiful, Great Testimony!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Oh do I understand this! I started at a 32/34 and when I hit a size 18 I was over the moon! Great job girl!! But you have one up on me! I can't comfortably cross my legs yet. :smile:
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Most of my clothes are folded and stacked in piles in the closet, and they are like an archaeological dig. As you go down, the sizes get smaller (and older). I look forward to "digging" through the past!

Rob
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations-to both!!!
  • Syndigutez5
    Syndigutez5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!
  • Thaeda
    Options
    Most of my clothes are folded and stacked in piles in the closet, and they are like an archaeological dig. As you go down, the sizes get smaller (and older). I look forward to "digging" through the past!

Rob

Love this^
  • Thaeda
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone!
  • dezbie
    dezbie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I don't have surgery til the end of the month and I have this one dress I've never worn, it didn't fit when I got home from the store and I was devastated but it's been my dream NSV for a year. Since joining this group and seeing post like this it totally puts a smile on my face and reminds be not to just look at the numbers but look at the little victories that bring the most joy. I'm happy for you! Can't wait to be crossing my legs too! haha
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    My parents brought me a bag of my college clothes they had discovered during their remodel. I had the pleasure of saying drop them at Goodwill these are 4 sizes too big!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    That must have been a great moment Mangopickle. Way to go. :flowerforyou:
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great work - keep it going.