Starting June 1st!

Options
13»

Replies

• cjaneplay79
    cjaneplay79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join you guys! I just started on monday. First time ever doing a beachbody workout. The burn is amazing and I have never felt more motivated! The sore muscles also remind me that a cookie is not worth it! :) I doubled up my exercises today since I work on friday nights and there is just no way to do 2 of these back to back yet. Anyways im 28, mother to 3, and work full time. Starting weight is 183 on a 5'5 frame!

LOL @ "a cookie is not worth it" For me..."a Pecan Pinwheel is NOT worth it"
  • cynpin34
    cynpin34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1 today! So happy I spent the last week running and such...it seemed much easier than I remember a couple months back...I ran for 20 min before and didn't want to stop but I really wanted to get this workout in! Glad I did :) I love that it is only 25 min!
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday as well so today is my first Friday double day. Is anybody else doing the double day or are you splitting it up. And if you are doubling are you going to do them one right after the other of have a break between. I am trying to decide what will work best.
  • cynpin34
    cynpin34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness! I forgot how brutal total body is...LOL...Cardio I've got, strength is another thing haha

tmjdunn-I am going to do the double day and skip my usual run. I'm doing them right after the other-only because of time constraints lol
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey! I missed a few days but am back now to day 4 of week 1. I might actually double up ab intervals and lower focus today to catch up. We are planning to take the discs with us on vacation next week!
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been having a hard time trying to figure out how to do this.. still in just have to catch up............. trying to figure out how to eat right and get this exercise thing down at the same time..
  • JennergyKC
    Options
    Purpose, you might try looking at some of the clean eating groups on MFP or checking out the BeachBody page. How is your week 1 going of T25?
  • JennergyKC
    Options
    Typically I don't double up and just workout sic days each week. But this week was a little crazy so I doubled up with ab intervals (the least brutal).
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, was planning on getting back into it tonight but I'm just too tired tonight. Back to it tomorrow! Keep up the awesome work ladies!
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Started week two today and i can definitely feel improvement in my Cardio from last week.
  • tinkystyle
    tinkystyle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Completed my second workout this am-speed 1.0. I've been running--long distance and sprint intervals- and doing turbofire,and lifting, but finding T25 tough on the calves. This happened when I did Insanity, so I will just have to build up. It is frustrating because I want to give it my all and I have the fitness level to complete the entire thing full-on, except for my stupid calves.
  • cjaneplay79
    cjaneplay79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in here....Finished Week 1- Day 3 -Circuit Training for the 2nd time....Used less of the modifier this time so that was good.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I haven't been able to keep up with it this week so I am planning on starting over on Monday. I'll probably be mixing in some Slim in 6 as well to mix things up because I can't always do cardio every day (and enjoy it, anyway...). Hope you're all still doing well!!