Crocheted Dr. Who Baby gear!

Options
Okay, I know a lady on Facebook who is into crocheting and is looking for ideas for baby gear that are Dr. Who related. She's come up with a Fez and bow tie, https://www.etsy.com/listing/181615888/crocheted-doctor-who-baby-fez-bow-tie?ref=shop_home_active_24
and also a Tom Baker hat and scarf: https://www.etsy.com/listing/181619138/crocheted-doctor-who-tom-baker-scarf-and?ref=listing-shop-header-0
We made suggestions for a Tardis Dress, and I thought a Tardis blanket with Allons-y on it would be cool, along with a Dalek dress and maybe a Cyberman cap. What else could we think of? Any ideas?

Replies

• mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Oh, those are so cute! I would love to dress my little guy in something like that!

Other ideas - maybe a Roman Rory breastplate and kilt? Face of Bo blanket or hat? The jacket that Peter Davidson wore (complete with a little crocheted celery)? I'm trying to think of how to do a Silence or Weeping Angel so a baby could wear it.

(I know very little about crochet, so I have no idea how feasible these suggestions are :laugh:)
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Omg I love you so much for sharing this womans page!!! Best thing ever :love:
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    My age might be showing, but I would have to go with the Tom Baker gear. But a eight foot long scarf might be a little much for a baby.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My age might be showing, but I would have to go with the Tom Baker gear. But a eight foot long scarf might be a little much for a baby.

But a baby blanket in those Tom Baker scarf colors would be cute as heck. Maybe a little Slitheen hoodie. Let the humans put on an alien suit for a change:laugh:
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I think it could be more like a 4 foot scarf since its for a baby. :wink:

Thanks everyone! I'll pass the ideas on to her.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    A soft Sonic Screwdriver. I would buy one in an instant for my niece Paige, who was born yesterday!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    A soft Sonic Screwdriver. I would buy one in an instant for my niece Paige, who was born yesterday!
    Oooh Good idea! I'll let her know!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    She could do some type of astronaut outfit for River & a baby stetson