Single Men

Replies

• abalipadi
    abalipadi Posts: 15 Member
    Hello Everyone... Just joined the group and thought will drop a "Hello" to all. I am on my weightloss journey for a longtime and it would be awesome to make it fun. Feel free to add me!!!
  • autotek
    autotek Posts: 66 Member
    hi I'm kenny
    38 looking for a hot lady that likes to workout,non smoker and like cats
    in fl daytona area i know its a long shot but it cant hurt for trying
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    :glasses:
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    strengthandhonour4eva Posts: 221 Member
    28year old brit here, say hello ladies!
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Hi everybody :)
  • activefatgirl
    activefatgirl Posts: 107 Member
    Hi All... Is there any single Canadians (Ontario) guys out there... I'm 39 single, was engaged never married, no kids.
  • kansas_mom
    kansas_mom Posts: 16
    I feel like this is where my intro should go... :)

Hi guys!!

I am Stephanie, 31 years old (32 next month), single mom to a 2 year old boy, and from north east Kansas.

I hate being single, but love what little me time I do get. My mind is almost always in the gutter, I have a twisted sense of humor, and I'm full of sarcasm. I have a job that keeps me working 12 hour shifts, and I am regularly on call on top of that. When I'm not working, I'm spending time with my runt, so I have little to no time to date. It's become difficult to date or find a good man when I've become a hermit... lol.
  • Peloton73
    Peloton73 Posts: 148 Member
    Hi!

I'm Tom. I recently retired from the military (hate saying the word retired but that's what they call it) and am a full time student in the Philadelphia, PA area. I'm outgoing so always up for meeting new friends and sharing life's experiences.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Hi Trudy Here,

Single mom in the northern NJ area. My daughter is in High School now and has her own life so I think its about time I get mine back as well. Don't mind being single but would love someone to share life experiences with and who will be a good work out companion.
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Newly single and new to the site. This thread seems kinda stale. Hello? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    I know! I don't know how to reinvigorate these singles on here to have a good conversation.

Cat gifs?
  • Ump78
    I know! I don't know how to reinvigorate these singles on here to have a good conversation.

Cat gifs?
    only takes two for a conversation (one if you're a loon O.o ). How YOU doin ;) ?
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Drunk-Rachel.gif

Because... it still makes me laugh.
  • Ump78
    Drunk-Rachel.gif

Because... it still makes me laugh.
    HUGE thumbs up!
  • MariahRea
    MariahRea Posts: 24 Member
    hey guys, just saying hi and stopping by the check out all the fabulously fit gentlemen.

feel free to friend request me or send a message and say hi.

Mariah
  • odywithaj
    odywithaj Posts: 53 Member
    LOL.. i love that the topic is Single men.. but it's mostly us girls saying hello. I am sort of amused :)
  • Peloton73
    Peloton73 Posts: 148 Member
    Feel free to say hi as much as you'd like. :)
  • Ump78
    I pretty much gave up on this group. Noone participates. No interaction.
  • Ump78
    I pretty much gave up on this group. Noone participates. No interaction.
    case in point. Game. Set. Match.
  • odywithaj
    odywithaj Posts: 53 Member
    LOL!!!