Phase 1 - Day 1

Options
peejaygee1
peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
So, I've just joined this program as my first endeavours into strength training...first workout to be done this afternoon...really looking forward to it, but a little apprehensive too...

Stats - Female and 170cm (5ft 7) - currently 63.3kg (139.553lb) and 27.5% BF (according to scales, I'm waiting on my BF calipers to arrive in the mail), goal 57.8kg (127.4272lb - value set by Bodybuilding.com) and 16-18% BF.

Anyone else just starting out? Any advice anyone can offer?

Replies

• WHOZYERMAMA
    WHOZYERMAMA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started this program too last week. Needed a change from the program I was doing. I really enjoy this one! Good luck !
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The only advice I would offer is to follow the plan as closely as possible. I really failed on the food side (I'm in week 6). I follow the workouts exactly as she says but I'm probably only getting half the results because of my food choices. My muscles are now visible though so you can get some great results.
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys...first day workout didn't happen...massive drama, however as it's only 4 workouts this week, I'm doing day 1 today and continuing from there, which puts me back on track by Saturday...No more excuses!